7 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I dont think its a worry about getting us going per se.  Ive never been a anti AFC conspiracist and we've hardly been Trophy deciders for years (and I include most of our cup final appearances in that).

I think its more a general worry that a workmanlike experienced hand will (hopefully) and very quickly advance us in an otherwise utterly pish league and then will potentially  be happy to call out the remaining two hurdles for what they are.  Bloated egotists that are kidding no-one but themselves.

Yeah if pundits are getting upset already then I’d agree it’s more at the thought of some talking straight instead of going along with the OF love in agenda.

They may also resent that he’s going to bring far more positivity and more media exposure than any of the useless, narrow minded, inbred shitebags employed in the Scottish sports media do.

1 hour ago, a don in oz said:

Well there's no way I'm missing this game now. I hope there's a camera perma fixed on Warnock especially when the hun start throwing their arms around and we get booked for it.

I might even make the effort to get up, too

• Upvote 1

In to them from start to finish. Both the arsecheeks don't respond well to teams that get in their face and give them no time on the ball. 

Can't afford a start like Saturday or we could be a couple down by half time. 

I'd start Sokler and Miovski up top, would probably also settle for Duk and Mivoski.

COYR

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Get right in tae these hun cunts tonight! Coyr.

Did a quick forum search for the term "hun cunts". Slightly disappointed to find only 5 pages of results on here, thought it'd be into the hundreds :laughing:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, wonkyred said:

I'm looking for 2 tickets tonight. I can't get to Pittodrie to collect and they won't do e-tickets. Long shot but is anybody either selling 2 tickets or can anybody pick them up and I'll meet at Ibrox?

Have you asked if the SLO will take them down? 

I would but sorry pal, already on my way to Glasgow 

Looking at the stats, sevco have won their last 5 games scoring 14, conceding 3.

We've won 1 of our last 5 (Clyde) scoring 5, conceding 5.

On the face of it, doesn't bode well. 

But all that is irrelevant as I have a vision of Warnock applauding the fans after a win tonight. Not sure what else matters.

All aboard the Warno train! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Looking at the stats, sevco have won their last 5 games scoring 14, conceding 3.

We've won 1 of our last 5 (Clyde) scoring 5, conceding 5.

On the face of it, doesn't bode well. 

But all that is irrelevant as I have a vision of Warnock applauding the fans after a win tonight. Not sure what else matters.

All aboard the Warno train! 

Hope so mate, hope so. 
Enjoyed Saturday’s game, looking forward to tonight.