Disappointed but not surprised by last night. Far too many players off the pace unfortunately.

Clarkson - been a major disappointment, he's far too weak and his attacking play has been very poor. No idea why he was at Liverpool

Duk - Fuck knows what to say about him, just a shadow of the player that he was. I wouldn't mind him leaving this summer and at this point I would take as low as 500k for him.

Hayes - Needs to pack it in at the end of the year, he's done.

Mackenzie - Just not good enough to play at this level IMO.

Regardless, 4th very much still up for grabs, let's push on.

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Disappointed but not surprised by last night. Far too many players off the pace unfortunately.

Clarkson - been a major disappointment, he's far too weak and his attacking play has been very poor. No idea why he was at Liverpool

Duk - Fuck knows what to say about him, just a shadow of the player that he was. I wouldn't mind him leaving this summer and at this point I would take as low as 500k for him.

He’s fit and still rapid. It’s his footballing ability that is gone. Fuck knows what happened at Celtic. 

28 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Clarkson and Duk are excellent players - on their day as good as anything Sevco have in their respective positions. They're off form and low in confidence. It happens to most, if not all, players at some points in their careers.

Hayes, I agree, is no longer good enough for what we're trying to achieve - I suspect he will retire, or move down the leagues at the end of the season.

MacKenzie I also agree is not quite up to scratch, but to be fair to him I don't think he did much wrong last night.

We never got a grip of the game last night, but despite that we could have won if it were not for another Roos horror show.

Another thing while we are talking about referees and VAR being cunts.  Matondo shot in the first half, his follow through was studs up right on Jensen's ankle.  Basically the same (but worse) than Shinnie's red card against was it Ross County, where he appealed and got an extra game ban for it being frivilous?

No consistency at all.  Cunt should have been red carded for that if they applied the rules the same for everyone.

4 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

It’s mental that Tom English pulls up Warnock on his views on Brexit but 40,000 people in a stadium can sing about building gallows and hanging a “fenian high” but there isn’t a peep 

A trip to ibrox last night really brings home why it’s right to question the wisdom of an Aberdeen flag on a Union Jack background. Listening to the orcs belting out rule britannnia is truly nauseating. 
Saying that, probably a few NE tories in our support were surreptitiously tapping their toes with a lump in their throat. 

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 2
1 minute ago, HaarDon said:

Still don't get the love for Clarkson.

I've said he isn't good enough for a long time on here whilst many of you defend him etc.

He's vastly over-rated.

He showed his ability last season. He’s plenty good enough when confident and in his favoured position. I’m not giving up on him yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Felt sorry for the defence last night. Gartenmann and co were excellent. Being hugely let down by Roos just now who is massively out of form.

Hayes and Clarkson are just a waste of a shirt. Crepe all season.

I'm willing to die on the hill that McKenzie is a good talent 😍. Will flourish under Warndog.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You’re literally the one who replied about it. Thick cunt.

I replied about your apparent lack of understanding as to why a sports presenter would say Motherwell "leapfrogged" us after they went above us in the table.

Thick cunt

32 minutes ago, robbojunior said:

Another thing while we are talking about referees and VAR being cunts.  Matondo shot in the first half, his follow through was studs up right on Jensen's ankle.  Basically the same (but worse) than Shinnie's red card against was it Ross County, where he appealed and got an extra game ban for it being frivilous?

No consistency at all.  Cunt should have been red carded for that if they applied the rules the same for everyone.

That's a good point. I was too busy laughing at that fact that guy had ended up producing some sort of sliding tackle to get a shot away when under no pressure and with a clear sight at goal to think about that last night. 

I don't see what mackenzie did wrong last night to get singled out again? Is it because he is an Aberdonian and an honest down to earth pro?

Clarkson is weak but he can also unlock any defence in this league so I guess if he wasn't so weak he wouldn't be here.

Shinnie gave the ball away loads last night he seems to be so busy looking at the ball he can't see what's round about him.

Central defence pair did ok considering our midfield do nothing to protect them and their goalie loves palming easy shots straight into the middle of the box.

Our lack of width is criminal and I can't understand why the board allowed robson to create such a lop sided squad.

I was disappointed that sokler didn't get on the pitch as he has something about him and he will have to try and take over from miovski next season probably.

• Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, Russell said:

I replied about your apparent lack of understanding as to why a sports presenter would say Motherwell "leapfrogged" us after they went above us in the table.

Thick cunt

No, you missed the point. Learn to read and understand people better.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Rob McLean in his post match REDTV interview said “games against ‘Rangers’ & Celtic won’t define our season”.

Warnock agreed.

That’s the mentality I want out our club. 

What will you ever achieve if you accept that? 

Agree 100% seems the club and its hierarchy are happy to be also-rans and not aspire to anything much. Weak mentality and lack of serious intention.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Thought MacKenzie was good. I am one of those who don't rate the lad and have voiced this in the past, but last night he was one of our best players.

I got to about 80 minutes last night and realised he was one of the few players I hadn't singled out as being shite. Happened around 86 minutes right enough, but I agree, he was far from our biggest problems last night.

It's hardly a great endorsement to be fair.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Rob McLean in his post match REDTV interview said “games against ‘Rangers’ & Celtic won’t define our season”.

Warnock agreed.

That’s the mentality I want out our club. 

What will you ever achieve if you accept that? 

He just meant this season.

Which is true.

He was nothing them.

1 hour ago, C'monEweReds said:

Yet Duk still managed a good run and great cross for Miovski who could have scored. 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

No, you missed the point. Learn to read and understand people better.

Eh? You pulled her up for saying Motherwell leapfrogged us "when we have the same points". They still went above us in the table on goal difference so not sure how you can have an issue with her saying that?

That's what you wrote so my reading is fine. Admittedly though, trying to understand folk on here better is truly an ongoing learning experience.

• Upvote 1