2 minutes ago, Russell said:

Eh? You pulled her up for saying Motherwell leapfrogged us "when we have the same points". They still went above us in the table on goal difference so not sure how you can have an issue with her saying that?

That's what you wrote so my reading is fine. Admittedly though, trying to understand folk on here better is truly an ongoing learning experience.

Enthralling stuff lads 😎

MacKenzie before this season had never convinced me he was good enough for us. This season though, I'd say he has been our 3rd most consistent player behind Miovski and Devlin. We should definitely be looking for a better left back in the summer but as a squad player I think he's absolutely fine.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Russell said:

Eh? You pulled her up for saying Motherwell leapfrogged us "when we have the same points". They still went above us in the table on goal difference so not sure how you can have an issue with her saying that?

That's what you wrote so my reading is fine. Admittedly though, trying to understand folk on here better is truly an ongoing learning experience.

Read the whole post ffs. Exhausting explaining it. 

6 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Maybe a daft question but do we not even have a youngster that plays winger? Could try and bring them into the first team squad. If they have a bit of pace about them then that would give us another option. Can’t be any worse than that donkey Morris.

Ryan Duncan

1 minute ago, Russell said:

The rest of the post was some pedantry about Rangers being joint top that nobody cares about. 

And BTW I bugsy being minijc, you're tinyweelad.

And typing that response I think I just got what you were trying to articulate in your original post.

Disregard

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Tbf, Warno said he fancies playing and beating them in the cup. We can beat either at Pittodrie, I’m sure of it.

Rather play the Tim’s at Parkhead - unbeaten in the cup there in something like 80 years I think 

2 hours ago, C'monEweReds said:

Disappointed but not surprised by last night. Far too many players off the pace unfortunately.

Clarkson - been a major disappointment, he's far too weak and his attacking play has been very poor. No idea why he was at Liverpool

Duk - Fuck knows what to say about him, just a shadow of the player that he was. I wouldn't mind him leaving this summer and at this point I would take as low as 500k for him.

Hayes - Needs to pack it in at the end of the year, he's done.

Mackenzie - Just not good enough to play at this level IMO.

Regardless, 4th very much still up for grabs, let's push on.

Clarkson - is a good player we all saw his talent and ability last season where he was playing sublime passes and vision. We need to start playing to his strengths again and not hoof the ball over his head and bypass him. 

Duk - just needs games and his confidence back. To suggest you would be happy with £500k for his talent is a nonsense. Confident with proper management he'll be back entertaining us like he did last year.

Hayes - lost his pace but sometimes you need experience and a calm head. Not a regular starter but a good option to come on and calm the game down. I'm confident this is his last season and has a role to play on (limited) and off the park.

Mackenzie - disagree with you. Very capable at SPL level. Has developed well this year, was excellent against Celtic last week and one that can continue to improve the more he plays.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Thought MacKenzie was good. I am one of those who don't rate the lad and have voiced this in the past, but last night he was one of our best players.

Best player on the pitch against Celtic, you admit he was also one of the best again last night yet you don't rate him despite him playing so well against the two best sides in our league?

Can I ask what he has to do to get fans like you on side? 

He's more than a decent and capable left back and I genuinely think he'll grow and grow with more game time. I like his engine and determination. He can work on passing and final ball in training with a good coach. 

14 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

Best player on the pitch against Celtic, you admit he was also one of the best again last night yet you don't rate him despite him playing so well against the two best sides in our league?

He's more than a decent and capable left back and I genuinely think he'll grow and grow with more game time. I like his engine and determination. He can work on passing and final ball in training with a good coach. 

Be better on the ball. 

28 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I get a feeling that's a kinda misleading statistic 

Like, we've never lost at the Maracana

Nah we’ve beaten them a few times in that period - 1-0 under Calderwood in a replay and 2-1 in McInnes’ first season for example 

3 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

Hey, he's growing on me, don't get me wrong. I'm happy to admit when I get it wrong.

However where I've criticised has been warranted, he was far too rash and used to dive completely into tackles (where Ruby does) and it was costing us. His positional awareness was terrible as well HOWEVER he has been a lot better recently so I'm glad it's being worked on.

I would say he's capable on current showings, but when he was being criticised believe me it was warranted. He was costing us a lot.

People can change their opinions on players. Duk has went the other way, whereas MacKenzie is drawing positivity from me.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, NEM said:

Nah we’ve beaten them a few times in that period - 1-0 under Calderwood in a replay and 2-1 in McInnes’ first season for example 

Some day out that was. A week after smashing Saints at Tynecastle in the league cup semi, go to Parkhead and put those cunts out the Scottish. 

Still enraging we didn't win both cups that season. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Some day out that was. A week after smashing Saints at Tynecastle in the league cup semi, go to Parkhead and put those cunts out the Scottish. 

My pal got caught crying on the phone after it on camera by Sky. The indignity of Andy Walker taking the piss out of him was the real sore point.

@The Boofon , @ebbe @reekie_dockwill remember.

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

My favourite ever period of following the Dons that was.  Hardly missed a game and some superb days out.  (Wish I had missed the cup semi at Ibrox)

17 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

My favourite ever period of following the Dons that was.  Hardly missed a game and some superb days out.  (Wish I had missed the cup semi at Ibrox)

Same all round, DF. A glorious period where watching the Dons was joyous. 

• Upvote 1