6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I just don’t see doubt, hun or not.  Shocker that takes the boys standing foot had he not jumped whilst the ball was somewhere else.

it would appear to be the very definition of frivolous. 

100% and yet ... I bet it gets overturned.

Are we the only team to have been hit with the frivolous nonsense? Can't think of another instance.

14 hours ago, Parklife said:

Some day out that was. A week after smashing Saints at Tynecastle in the league cup semi, go to Parkhead and put those cunts out the Scottish. 

Still enraging we didn't win both cups that season. 

Aye the St Johnstone semi at Snake Mountain one of the worst games I’ve been to. Should have been out of sight before the Stevie May show started 

12 hours ago, JamieMT said:

Huns appealing Sterling's red card. Wonder if they'll get the frivolous appeal treatment. 🤔

It will be rescinded by the huns in the SFA.

I tell you what though, I would like don robertson to ref all future Sevco matches v us. If that had been Beaton, Walsh or Dallas it definitely would have been overturned on the pitch. 

42 minutes ago, NEM said:

I sincerely hope Burrows or Cormack query why not

They wont they seem to suck everything up 

cup final ticket allocations

end of ground fans are

blatant shirt pulling by barbie

duk taken out by butland

known hun on VAR

They just bent over and that was just the cup final

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
9 hours ago, caledonia said:

end of ground fans are

duk taken out by butland

known hun on VAR

Yep

Silence just adds to the whole rigged competition status

Taking the gloves off, and being seen to, is long overdue

• Thanks 1

He won nothing of the ball and put it a lot more force than Shinnie and was out of control, so how is that not frivolous?

Also,given the ref made the decision in real time, agreed with his own decision using VAR and then it was upheld by a panel, what is going to happen to the little cunt on VAR who deemed the ref to have made a clear and obvious error?

Given 4 of his peers disagree with his decision that he made with benefit of time and multiple cameras,surely there must be sanctions on him as he clearly does not know the rules?

On 2/8/2024 at 9:59 PM, caledonia said:

end of ground fans are

duk taken out by butland

known hun on VAR

Just because they don't publicise their potential queries about issues doesn't mean they don't make the queries. 

50 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Just because they don't publicise their potential queries about issues doesn't mean they don't make the queries. 

We 100% did ask for an explanation as to why VAR didn’t ask the ref to review a couple of decisions in the League Cup Final.

No idea what the response was.

Seeing as the VAR was Andrew Dallas, I presume the words “dirty”, “orange” & “bastard” were prevalent.

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We 100% did ask for an explanation as to why VAR didn’t ask the ref to review a couple of decisions in the League Cup Final.

No idea what the response was.

Seeing as the VAR was Andrew Dallas, I presume the words “dirty”, “orange” & “bastard” were prevalent.

How do you know this?