Aberdeen 2 - 0 Bonnyrigg Rose

Hopefully Warnock can instill some kind of identity into this team.

We look flat, bereft of pace, low energy, our defence is a shitshow, and creatively we're not quite reaching the dizzying heights of mediocre. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

No, it's scary how tier 3, 4, 5, 6 clubs in Europe are becoming less and less diddy. France, Germany, Spain, Italy have made their lower leagues full-pro and the money is flowing in more. No more lorry drivers and farmers knocking aboot doon the pyramids anymore.

Perhaps not on the continent, but Bonnyrigg Rose might have a few lorry drivers and farmers. 
They played some good football, didn’t appear to tire much either. 
Must have had half of Bonnyrigg town there today too. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Again, not that it really matters, but Bonnyrigg had more attempts on target, more possession & more corners than us.

Thank fuck for Bojan 

We’re going off a cliff when he leaves. Need a ready made replacement that’s not Gueye or even Esther. Soklers timing of his runs is so bad. He reads the line poorly every time. Never checks his run. Just Forest Gumps it. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Hopefully Warnock can instill some kind of identity into this team.

We look flat, bereft of pace, low energy, our defence is a shitshow, and creatively we're not quite reaching the dizzying heights of mediocre. 

Exactly what I thought. No rhythm or fluidity cause they don’t really know how they’re playing yet under Warnock.

also Morris is now boiling my piss. It’s league two opposition and he STILL can’t stand out on that wing.  

1 minute ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Exactly what I thought. No rhythm or fluidity cause they don’t really know how they’re playing yet under Warnock.

also Morris is now boiling my piss. It’s league two opposition and he STILL can’t stand out on that wing.  

He can ‘stand out on that wing’ brilliantly, min! The problems start when he gets the ball or tries to cross it. 

2 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

He can ‘stand out on that wing’ brilliantly, min! The problems start when he gets the ball or tries to cross it. 

The shit thing is, Warnock won't have the power to fire and hire. He hasn't a clue about the great players of Europe and elsewhere we could buy. That will be left up to someone with a laptop.

We need a PROPER PROPER MANAGER, a demon of tactics and motivation.

Warnock's Hun praise is still ringing in my ears. What a helmet.

• Dildo 1
9 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Do you ever actually go to a game and watch it, or just read the stats / listen to the radio?

Cmon now! Millertime doesn’t just look at match stats ffs.

He check’s all the players for their looks and for nice hair too.

Oh and the shoulder breadth too, don’t forget that.

• Haha 1

this was obviously a learn about the team game and try some stuff

I would  be worried about that against well - just about managed it with shinnie not a formation for phillips/clarkson

3 behind the forward tends to work with a 3 that can swap around Morris HAS to play right of that 3  & Polvara cant play left of that 3

second half was dire

Rangers wont define our remaining games, Bonneyrigg wont tell us much about the remaining games. 1st proper games is wednesday - hopefully the last two games have told him something 

1 minute ago, Bamber said:

I would  be worried about that against well - just about managed it with shinnie not a formation for phillips/clarkson

3 behind the forward tends to work with a 3 that can swap around Morris HAS to play right of that 3  & Polvara cant play left of that 3

second half was dire

Rangers wont define our remaining games, Bonneyrigg wont tell us much about the remaining games. 1st proper games is wednesday - hopefully the last two games have told him something 

This^^^

Astonishing that as the home team, playing a team 3 divisions below us who were Lowland League only 3 seasons back and who were junior not much more beyond that..........that we end up with less possession, less shots on target and less corners than them

There will be some (many?) who say the only stat that matters is that we scored more goals than them but really it is a bit embarrassing. We can't even say we played a significantly weakened side against them. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
5 minutes ago, Bamber said:

second half was dire

I’m not sure Morris playing in any capacity is going to help, min