Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell

1 hour ago, Medw1311 said:

Absolutely a must win if we hope to challenge for 4th.

A win would put us 7th, a point behind Dundee having played the same number of games as them and 7 behind St. Mirren and 8 behind Killie both of whom we will have a game in hand on still.

Anyone recall who the game in hand is against? Is it actually Dundee?

Dundee away, 13th March.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sonoftherock said:

Was listening to the Open Goal podcast a while ago… some of the guests were talking about venues where they get the most stick. Someone said to Halliday that he must ‘get it tight’ at Parkhead… he replied saying that the abuse he gets at Pittodrie is far worse!

Well done lads. 

Haha. I think I remember a while ago reading Scott Allan saying he gets abuse at Celtic park for being a rangers fan, abuse at Ibrox for signing for Celtic, abuse at tynecastle for playing for Hibs, abuse at Easter road for leaving Hibs, abuse at tannadice for leaving Dundee United but got the most abuse at pittodrie and had no idea why 😂

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Haha. I think I remember a while ago reading Scott Allan saying he gets abuse at Celtic park for being a rangers fan, abuse at Ibrox for signing for Celtic, abuse at tynecastle for playing for Hibs, abuse at Easter road for leaving Hibs, abuse at tannadice for leaving Dundee United but got the most abuse at pittodrie and had no idea why 😂

Makes you proud ♥️

I'm thinking this is Warnocks first real test. Huns game - just in the door, tough place to go - didn't get a skelping.

Cup game - number 1 priority get through (albeit with a piss poor performance). Couldn't lose that one and didn't.

Now it's down to business - if he's worth his wages he needs to start the revival on Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, Forever Red said:

I'm thinking this is Warnocks first real test. Huns game - just in the door, tough place to go - didn't get a skelping.

Cup game - number 1 priority get through (albeit with a piss poor performance). Couldn't lose that one and didn't.

Now it's down to business - if he's worth his wages he needs to start the revival on Wednesday. 

If he’s worth his wages he will need to become a master Gardner and weed  the weeds out. 

• Dildo 1
7 hours ago, keigy1983 said:

must win really, and I think we will, start of a decent run of games to hopefully get us into the mix for 4th, Motherwell are in horrific form 

They've got 9 points from their last 5 league games. Whereas we've got 3 points from our last 5. 

5 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Duk deserves to be dropped but i'd stick with him as it would be a huge boost if we could get him going again.

Roos/Doohan

Devlin Gartenmann Jensen Mackenzie

Barron Shinnie

McGrath Clarkson Duk

Miovski

Duk is wasted playing as wide as he was asked to play on Saturday, I’d play him alongside Miovski in a 4-4-2

Doohan 

Dev        Gart        McD         McKen

McGrath  Phillips   Shinnie  Hayes

Miovski   Duk

13 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

😄 That's brilliant 

8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I've told you creepy auld man, stop stalking me.

You're the one engaging in convo fuckwit

Rich a cunt like you calling someone else creepy haha - any pish you say is an example of a disgusting piece of shit talking at nice normal(ish) everyday folks 

Sell your phone 'n' you can buy a shit ton of chalk 👍