Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Killie/St Mirren will look at their remaining fixtures & probably pick us out as one of their easiest. So much so they probably hope we join them in the top six after split over any of the others mathematically possible 🤣

Us looking at our fixtures & claiming it’s easy by comparison is quite ridiculous givin how shite we’ve been except for Miovski

On paper you'd look at the fixtures and think we have an easier run in than both... the reality is as we've shown this season that likely won't be the case.

However in general for the last couple of seasons one thing we have going for us is that our record against clubs outside of the Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs is P35 W18 D7 L10, while our record against the Glasgow and Edinburgh clubs is P26 W6 D3 L18. 9 out of 10 of our fixtures before the split are against the so called lesser teams.

It'll maybe take a miracle but we could be a lot closer to top 5 by the split than we are just now.

1 hour ago, 20two20 said:

Dons 4-0 Motherwell, Kettlewell sacked

Duk (2)

Miovski 

Clarkson

Warnocks Warriors win every game between now and the end of the season and we finish third with a Scottish Cup trophy, sell Miovski and Duk for £20m (each) and win the league next year.

Easy.

Our next 2 games, the opposition managers are under pressure. We need to feed off that and take the game to  both teams, in these 2 matches, right from the off. No pussy footing around, feeling our way into the game.

We start games far too slowly, which only lets the under pressure opposition grow into the game

• Upvote 1

There is no reason why we can't get 30/30 points. You can't say that for the other teams, because they're comparable to each other.

We're chronic underachievers, and should be much further up the table, if squad value is any kind of measuring stick.

I'm not saying I think we will get 30/30, I think we'll get 20ish, but the other teams in this "race for 4th" should/will all take points off of each other. Let's hope we start to play like the third most expensive squad in the league...

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, McPhee123 said:

There is no reason why we can't get 30/30 points. You can't say that for the other teams, because they're comparable to each other.

We're chronic underachievers, and should be much further up the table, if squad value is any kind of measuring stick.

I'm not saying I think we will get 30/30, I think we'll get 20ish, but the other teams in this "race for 4th" should/will all take points off of each other. Let's hope we start to play like the third most expensive squad in the league...

Eh aye there is. We’re shit being the biggest…

• Haha 1

When was the last time we put in a strong, all round, 90 minute performance ? Not a game where we struggled for a half but managed to win, but a full 90 minutes ?

I don't think we've had one this season. 

One of our characteristics under Robson was to spend the first 20 minutes of every game looking like we've never met each other. Every single game. 

I'm hoping that will gradually change under Warnock, but we looked really poor on Saturday. 

If Motherwell are going to create chances tonight, most of them will come in the first 15 minutes or so. Get past that and I'll reckon we can squeeze a nervous 1-0 out of the game. 

35 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

When was the last time we put in a strong, all round, 90 minute performance ? Not a game where we struggled for a half but managed to win, but a full 90 minutes ?

I don't think we've had one this season. 

One of our characteristics under Robson was to spend the first 20 minutes of every game looking like we've never met each other. Every single game. 

I'm hoping that will gradually change under Warnock, but we looked really poor on Saturday. 

If Motherwell are going to create chances tonight, most of them will come in the first 15 minutes or so. Get past that and I'll reckon we can squeeze a nervous 1-0 out of the game. 

4 nil v county this season? I was purring slinking out of RDL. 

4 hours ago, 20two20 said:

Dons 4-0 Motherwell, Kettlewell sacked

Duk (2)

Miovski 

Clarkson

Warnocks Warriors win every game between now and the end of the season and we finish third with a Scottish Cup trophy, sell Miovski and Duk for £20m (each) and win the league next year.

Easy.

Then we appoint Atlanta B’s youth coach to take us forward next season 

No idea what the formation is.

ONE central defender playing?…

WTF? 

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/status/1757835305208488169?s=46&t=EGF21CR589CHViwzdY2JPw

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann Polvara MacK
Morris Barron Shinnie McGrath. 
                   Clarkson   
                   Miovski 

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann MacKenzie. 
Morris Barron Polvara Shinnie  McG  
                  Clarkson. 
                  Miovski 

Nae feckin idea