Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

I think folks are being over the top about Morris. Yes the penalty is 100% on him but that second goal, he's running back from attack... Gartenmann was floating in the middle of defence but where were McKenzie and Devlin?! 

Nope. That cameo will be spoken about for years.

I think folks are being over the top about Morris. Yes the penalty is 100% on him but that second goal, he's running back from attack... Gartenmann was floating in the middle of defence but where were McKenzie and Devlin?! 

That's the difference in the score right now.

Come on min.

He's had so many chances with us and blown it so often. Terrible player I'm afraid.

Which is frustrating cause I wanted it to work for him so much given our lack of wingers but na, honking.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

Nice try Shayden. 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

It’s not just the second goal or indeed just tonight. He’s got no footballing ability whatsoever, the definition of a headless chicken. Although I think the chicken would have a bit more composure.

• Haha 1