Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell

3 minutes ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

Hopefully tonight is the last time we see Shayden Morris in a Aberdeen shirt. He makes Matty Longstaff look like Zidane

It has to be... there's just fuck all there to develop.

'Fast' isn't enough.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

He doesn't deserve to be booed off, definitely deserves to be hooked, tho. 

Probs the worst day of his career so far. But yeah, that'll do for now. Get him away. 

Football is brutal....young lad getting boo'd off by his own fans if horrible to watch.

He was shite though.

2 minutes ago, scottymc said:

I don’t blame Morris. I blame the cunt that recruited him. Genuinely what did they see! 

Surely our recruitment isnt as fucking amateur as “oooo check him. He’s running fast. Let’s sign him” 

embarrassing but also get him to fuck 

Shinnie as captain or ANYONE at the club should have told Warnock that Morris at RWB is the footballing equivalent of catching Ebola when you already have bad aids.

Shouldn't have happened.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

He's not an attacker either, is he?

He's a stain

But it wasn't attacking where problems came. It was him having to try and defend when he's not even a nominal defender. And worse having to defend when the actual defenders were posted missing. 

He's not a great player and I hope he's gone at the end of teh season and we get an actual footballer in but again people are being over the top about him in this. 

2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

But it wasn't attacking where problems came. It was him having to try and defend when he's not even a nominal defender. And worse having to defend when the actual defenders were posted missing. 

He's not a great player and I hope he's gone at the end of teh season and we get an actual footballer in but again people are being over the top about him in this. 

Stop it

People aren't going far enough 

Nobody has in our history, whose had the same amount of minutes, came even close to how utterly atrocious he is