Aberdeen 3 - 3 Motherwell

I've not been posting since the advent of Robbo, cos I've had fuck all to even say.

But now we've just returned from from 3-0 down against Motherwell, with Neil Fucking Warnock as manager, and a crazily-positive version of Millertime predicting the comeback, I've realised all of this is just an insane fever-dream, from which I'll wake in October 2017, with us top of the league.

As you were. 👍

Didn’t think we had the minerals to come back from 0-3 down, but Warnock should be fucking livid with them.

Ultimately, a point against Motherwell is as good as useless at this point and on the face of it - a shit result. How we ended up there doesn’t matter.

I hope Warnock is quickly finding out what doesn’t work and who needs to be removed from this squad.

Wanks.

• Like 1

Great come back after Warnock reacted quickly to rectify the total shit show that was on offer.

However the original selection was totally fucking moronic, led to us shipping 3 goals at home in the first 30 minutes and us failing to beat a team beaten by Morton at the weekend.

Nowhere near good enough.

Tough one to take in the end that, Miovski's goal should have stood but can't go blaming those useless pricks reffing the game as we gave Motherwell a 3 goal start.

As OhJimmyJimmy says, didn't think the players had it in them to come back, so fair play.