Aberdeen 2 - 2 Hibernian

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Not confident we'll get a result today. Hibs' attack will love playing against our slow defenders. And you can't trust Roos to not throw in a goal along the way.

That said, the Hibs defence is only marginally better than ours. And Duk might be finding some form at last.

Heart says 3-1 to us. Head says 1-3 to them.

One of these we just have to attack and try and out score them rather than try and out-defend them and lose 1 or 2 nil to simple Boyle play-throughs.

5 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

15,407 official attendance.

But I really dont care how many today as long as we stuff them..Others have told you only few hundred left yesterday,you seem to have a problem with us getting a good crowd?

Sigh. Do you understand how they count attendances these days? 

Actually, just believe it’s a sell out today with the thousands of empty seats around you. It’s easier for everyone. 

• Dildo 1
17 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Actually, just believe it’s a sell out today with the thousands of empty seats around you. It’s easier for everyone. 

I couldn't give a fuck,the attendance seems to be getting to you.

I bet your hoping there only 10,000 there,just to say I told you so.😅

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

Is it not the club's fault that a lot of season ticket holders have found something better to do on a Saturday?

I'll be there but worried that the diving Northfield mink will win a penalty for Hibs today

• Haha 1

Probably our strongest line up (you could argue for MacDonald in place of either Jensen or Gartenmann.....and Doohan in place of a rank rotten Roos)

Expecting goals from both sides. Just hoping against hope we end up with one more than them.

COYR

9 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Probably the line up most of us would have picked. Hope Morris is in a huffy mood after being binned and slaps in a transfer request.

He’s on the contract of his life. 4 years! 

he will Winston Bogarde it