At what point should you be using the stairs

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

In a residential tower block for example. How many floors up before you use the lift? Caveats of being a wheelchair fella aside. 

Would depend on age and health. 

If I lived in a block of flats I'd take the stairs every time unless I was loaded with prizes or had a bird needing urgently shagged.

I'd probably rappel oot the windae to get to my car, inna. 

Never lived in a block of flats, though, and I feel I missed oot a bit. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Big Drill Ships have lifts.

Black Gentlemen will jump in to go down 1 level.

Like a day out at codonas for those bloody animals.

lol at that 

2 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I tend not to use the stairwell incase i witness something illicit or come across undesirables. 

You only like the lifts as they’re made by Schindler and it reminds you to be anti-semetic 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, chief_wiggum said:

Walked up these steps before, think it was about 850 slippy donkey shit covered steps. I tend to walk up the stairs on cruise ships (2 flights per level) unless its further than 5 decks then depending on availability I may take the lift, but have done 14 decks before.

https://www.danitadelimontprints.com/p/467/santorini-greece-zig-zag-stair-pathway-leading-13938394.jpg.webp

Walk up the stairs on a cruise ship and boast about about it 🤣

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Whirs @Bluto10 been recently min? Ez wint prity kwyet.  Es thir anether exposay comen abowt hem?

new info fae greg reid..bluto wis rushd tae ari efter inhalin cooncil hash fumes in 6th yr..this wis 97 n thir other witnesses thit saw ambulance pill up tae ellon..cunt wis in panic attak n thot e wis haein cardiac arrest..thats wit made him thon fuck up e is thi diy..booz calms ez anxiety..ez a fuckin oddity cos o ez drug scare 25yr ago

• Haha 1