At what point should you be using the stairs

1 hour ago, Bebo said:

He was given some time off and to give the rest of the forum a well deserved break.

He came back, immediately started spamming again and called the reason sent to him for his suspension as  'fucking dopey messages'

So he didn't learn nor accept his wee break. So given an additional one.

Nobody 'snitched' on him.

Lovely stuff. Certainly needed a break. Honestly fear for that boy’s mental health. 

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Oi clipboard you drinking some cool beers tonight? Let us know the abv and quantity😆

You fucking virgin.

aye simple, ill probz watch road house (original) tonight. on the 9.5% trappist blondes now.

you watchin? something cerebral, aye. road house (new) maybe?

you fuckin sex god hunk.

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

aye simple, ill probz watch road house (original) tonight. on the 9.5% trappist blondes now.

you fuckin sex god hunk.

As long as you stay off the Trappist monks. That could end up in a whole world of trouble. 

On 3/23/2024 at 8:21 PM, Bluto10 said:

you fuckin sex god hunk.

I made the unfortunate mistake of watching the new road house  - what a pile of steaming horse pish that is

The red wine helped me get through it to the end mind, although I wont be watching it ever again

On 3/23/2024 at 5:40 PM, Bebo said:

He was given some time off and to give the rest of the forum a well deserved break.

He came back, immediately started spamming again and called the reason sent to him for his suspension as  'fucking dopey messages'

So he didn't learn nor accept his wee break. So given an additional one.

Nobody 'snitched' on him.

Ok, hopefully no other fellow poster snitched on him after all, although that may take a bit of convincing to get Hanz to believe that. 

I only got a standard grade 5 for Computing at secondary school and maybe that's why I don't understand the 'spamming' aspect that led to part of his ban.🤔

C'est la vie.