1 minute ago, Turra red said:

Watching the highlights hoilett when involved in so much of our good play. 

Lacks pace but composure and ability really shone through. I wonder whether having somebody like him infront of mackenzie might help him along too as they seemed to work well on the left. 

Hopefully he sees the season out 👍

Just now, dave_min said:

His plan to send our only winger to Holland hasn’t been too useful

No 😂 

But he decided he didn't need any, I think the style he tried to implement probably works with WC players but not with players like Gartenmann and Jensen 

22 hours ago, dave_min said:

Signing and playing a winger really has improved the width in our team.

Looks a good signing.Better than Vinnie Morris and perhaps even Duk on his current form....doesn't fit Daves model of selling on for a profit though...

38 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Looks a good signing.Better than Vinnie Morris and perhaps even Duk on his current form....doesn't fit Daves model of selling on for a profit though...

He's exactly what we need.  Not every player we sign should be signed for profit, we also need some experience

• Upvote 3
4 hours ago, englishred said:

He's exactly what we need.  Not every player we sign should be signed for profit, we also need some experience

I agree with this but whether the board understands this…

3 hours ago, RUL said:

I agree with this but whether the board understands this…

No reason to think they don’t really, we’ve got experienced players in the squad in McDonald, Shinnie, Roos, Hayes, Devlin.

Surely the biggest problem has been the manager didn’t have a clue what he needed in his squad or how to build a team and then the recruitment has been very average to boot.