1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

This isn't going to end well. It may start well but it won't end well.

More red flags about this signing this morning, particularly from what my source is telling me.

He's only here till the end of the season, how bad could it end? I can see him becoming a fans favourite once he gets his fitness up. Definitely capable of making an impact. 

4 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Far from inspiring today.

Major concerns.

I wish him all the best. 

I too am shocked that a player who hasn’t played since November and has had one at most training sessions with his new teammates didn’t set the league on fire with his first substitute appearance. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Willo flood said:

Put in more dangerous crosses in his first 30 seconds then any Aberdeen winger has since 2017.

Think he will be an important asset for the rest of the season

Mind that one cross from Morris that managed to get past the first man?

Took him a year and half to do it and this place went into meltdown saying how much he's improved and had loads of potential.

Hoilett's first involvement he puts in a good cross yet he's shite 🤨

Hoilett is going to be like end times McGinn - no pace, but will still be able to shift the ball out his feet and throw decent balls into the box. Not going to set the SPL alight, but a welcome addition nonetheless as he offers something we didn't have (other than maybe Vinny, who was bombed out).

Phillips has done a couple of decent things, but generally looks rubbish. Just a big lad running about like a bull in a china shop from what I can see. Barron, McGrath, Clarkson, Polvara and Shinnie are all better than him. I would rather have given his minutes to one of our own promising youngsters like Marshall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

Hoilett is going to be like end times McGinn - no pace, but will still be able to shift the ball out his feet and throw decent balls into the box. Not going to set the SPL alight, but a welcome addition nonetheless as he offers something we didn't have (other than maybe Vinny, who was bombed out).

Phillips has done a couple of decent things, but generally looks rubbish. Just a big lad running about like a bull in a china shop from what I can see. Barron, McGrath, Clarkson, Polvara and Shinnie are all better than him. I would rather have given his minutes to one of our own promising youngsters like Marshall.

Phillips looks like a midfield version of Curtis Main.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4