1 minute ago, Broken_Glass said:

Duk is still our player next season. On the performance level he produced yesterday he should be starting every game for us. He has more in his locker than Hoilett.

Duk was excellent yesterday. Really like him coming off the bench later on in games when they are a little tired.

He won’t be here next season, boys aff.

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

He is under contract though, Aberdeen will decide if he's off. Not Duk. 

He was bought to be sold on for profit and he won't be signing a new contract. He'll be offski at a probably undervalued price. 

37 minutes ago, Russell said:

He was bought to be sold on for profit and he won't be signing a new contract. He'll be offski at a probably undervalued price. 

Exactly - the last line is key. Undervalued price, minus 50% to his previous club equals buttons. 

Therefore getting back into Europe, a cup run (let's dream and say a cup win)  and he's surely worth more and then let him move on for feck all and we also owe 0% transfer sell on. I believe Sevco got £380k for winning this year and the Scottish Cup is £600k . 

Seems silly accepting a knockdown fee. Tell him if he plays well he has the pick of where he ends up plus he could be tempted with the number 1 striker at the club role.

13 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I doubt if Hoillet, Duk or Miovski will be here next season. 

I agree. Add Barron, Gartemann and Roos to that list, and there's (another) big rebuild required.

On 3/11/2024 at 1:39 AM, Alex_14 said:

Hoilett only signed because Warnock was here. Warnock leaving will have surprised him. I envisage he’ll be off at the end of the season. 

Hoilett only signed because an unemployed footballer makes fuck all. 

Saddam Hussein could have offered him the gig and he would have taken it. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Was excellent today, one of those players you would have loved to have a few years ago. Hopefully some of the current squad have learned a few things, the guy may not have the pace but the touch and brain are top notch.

Did a lot of good things today, min. Crossing was pin point and should have had a pen. However, his first touch when one on with the goalie was honking. Took him about 6 yards wider than he should have been and then missed the target.

that aside though, I thought he was good and, like the rest of them, had more energy about him than I’ve seen before 

On 4/21/2024 at 7:10 AM, Tord31 said:

He won't be interested but we could do worse than extending his deal until September or January

Guy that sits next to me in the mainer was telling me that his son plays for under 9's and Hoilett' s loon is training with them as well and he was talking to Hoilett who mentioned he was hoping to get another year out of the club