Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Baaaaa heid said:

The biggest rebuild ever this summer is needed, we know bojan is gone along with duk , the rest can do one ,I’d play the kids now , can’t be worse than this shambles 

This is the terrifying thing - ANOTHER huge rebuild probably bigger than the last 3 seasons. Miovski, Duk, Barron will all be gone - possibly 3 of the only players you'd actually want to keep. Shinnie will be even more ineffective next season. Dire situation.

Just now, Don_Corleone said:

This is the terrifying thing - ANOTHER huge rebuild probably bigger than the last 3 seasons. Miovski, Duk, Barron will all be gone - possibly 3 of the only players you'd actually want to keep. Shinnie will be even more ineffective next season. Dire situation.

Barron? Hes shit

• Upvote 1
Just now, Don_Corleone said:

Championship football for a couple of seasons coming up. 

Hope Warnock has a little bit of his hairdryer left because its needed after this shit. 

Also hope he changes them wholesale for the next match. 

Oh wtf McKenzie... powder puff letting himself be pushed straight off the ball.

There's no fire or fight in this team. That's what Warnock said he needed to see at a minimum well its not fucking happening from these pretenders.

All I can say is I hope the FMB haven't been sitting on their asses waiting until the end of the season to recruit the next manager... Those season tickets won't sell themselves without a show of intent... This is fucking gash...

And maybe guffy football and guffy managers CAN'T handle the pressure of Scottish football...