Dripping Cold

dervish

32 minutes ago, dervish said:

Anyone done the ice bath a day stuff? Personally inflammation stabbing cos the ol'e marks an sparks but just generally? 

Negative cause its become a social media trend and I hate those type of cunts.

I'm not being like them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, dervish said:

Anyone done the ice bath a day stuff? Personally inflammation stabbing cos the ol'e marks an sparks but just generally? 

the rise of menopausal women partaking in "wild" swimming is quite funny

its a no for me though as I'm not a woman, nor menopausal

1 hour ago, sigh said:

Yon ‘wild swimming’ thing really took off at fittie a couple of years ago - is that still a thing? Up to your waist in the water, get a photo and oot you get. Excellento. 

Do feel ace after an ice bath tbf. Done it a couple of times. Cold showers every day just now (@brizo)

54 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Yon ‘wild swimming’ thing really took off at fittie a couple of years ago - is that still a thing? Up to your waist in the water, get a photo and oot you get. Excellento. 

Do feel ace after an ice bath tbf. Done it a couple of times. Cold showers every day just now (@brizo)

Think it just used to be called swimming. People have always went for a dook in a loch or the sea.

Now they get a couple pics for social media attention and proclaim how into 'wild swimming' they are. Stupid sluts.

2 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Think it just used to be called swimming. People have always went for a dook in a loch or the sea.

Now they get a couple pics for social media attention and proclaim how into 'wild swimming' they are. Stupid sluts.

Will always check out the bikini pics though 😎

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, Roberto said:

Negative cause its become a social media trend and I hate those type of cunts.

I'm not being like them.

Get in an ice bath by all means. Getting someone else to film or take a photo of you in it though, fuck off. 

*Tomas Cerny gets a pass though. 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye,those cunts.

” I found this wee secluded spot,off the beaten track,all to myself,and it was so cold at first but I soon got used to it and I felt so at ease and …,” NO NO NO! You’re lucky you didn’t die from cold immersion shock only for your pathetic skeleton to be found 10 years later wearing an oversized bobble hat you dippy cunt.

In true Hanz style; "Unlikely the hat would still be on the skull."

• Upvote 1
On 2/22/2024 at 6:57 PM, Red Clive 1995 said:

Fencing on the side of a glen in deep January, that’ll have you dripping cauld

That's dry cauld, I'm sorry survey says that's harder than fuck. I was just hinking about it.

EDIT: Red Clive scares the shit out of me.

On 2/23/2024 at 9:06 AM, sigh said:

An amazing answer I was on the hypothetical friends. I'm just not entirely convinced could fully seal a keezer turn my death / ice bath freezer into a proper ice bath (if didn't kill the the amps and that).  

On 2/23/2024 at 11:30 AM, Don Fonte said:

Haha observe for thy phallus is smaller than thine. 

Me? Nah I'm not getting that shit.