St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Just now, scottymc said:

If the confidence wasn’t shot it fucking well is now. Devlin you fucking wank. That’s on you. They were doing absolutely fuck all and you gave the ref a decision to make. I’m ragin 

Yep

AGAIN

Really honest pro and had a few good games, but by and large, every bit the livi player

Truly dung

• Dildo 1

We didnt do fuck all since we scored. Allowed them right back into it and then collapsed defensively again. There is a 'hibs; feeling about all this - as in they were the same the year they went down. No one thought they would, they seemed to have good spells, then threw away games. We are heading the exact same way. 

Just now, ahead on alphabet said:

Really? You can't believe we lost at St Mirren? If you've seen anything of the last 3 seasons you should have been expecting that.

I can believe we lost at St Mirren. Said during the week i thought we would. But should i have been expecting us to lose when we were leading after 95 minutes? Absolutely not.

1 minute ago, scottymc said:

If the confidence wasn’t shot it fucking well is now. Devlin you fucking wank. That’s on you. They were doing absolutely fuck all and you gave the ref a decision to make. I’m ragin 

Gives away possession far too easily, He's shite 

6 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Get that Warnock guy out and get someone in who knows Scottish fitba.

No option now but to sack him.

Let the fucking losers pick the team themselves if it'll help.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Absolutely the kind of thing that happens to a team that gets relegated,

And, we were absolutely fucking rank rotten all game.

Never passed the ball once. 

Fucking horrendous. 

100% this is a relegation-bound team's result. 

You have - (MINUS) 1 minute left to hold on for a win... the game is literally over... and you not only DON'T win, you fucking LOSE!

I just want to see them all gone. ALL of them. Every player, every manager, the board, right down to the cunt that makes the tea. 

Devlin is absolutely fucking terrible. He shits himself and aimlessly punts it yo nobody/the opposition keeper almost ever time he gets the ball and had given how many absolutely brain dead penalties away this year? Cunt.

1 minute ago, Sc0tsmanGB said:

Aye, but ma point is it was shite to begin with.  He's not helped but I would put the blame firmly on the board and then the players.

He’s actually worse than Robson who was a fucking huge slice of shit pie.

Dont disagree about the board and players but Warnock has been an unmitigated disaster.

• Upvote 2