St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

What a shower of shit. Can't even hold out for a win. Relegation battle here we come, fuck me. 

10 minutes added on in a half with no goals therefore no celebrations? 600 seconds of wasted time? Hardly.

That's me definitely out now. No interest in the league now, just going to focus on foreign fitba.

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

100% this is a relegation-bound team's result. 

You have - (MINUS) 1 minute left to hold on for a win... the game is literally over... and you not only DON'T win, you fucking LOSE!

I just want to see them all gone. ALL of them. Every player, every manager, the board, right down to the cunt that makes the tea. 

Except Rubezic and Polvara though, no?

• Haha 1

Four points off the play off spot. Given how our arse spectacularly fell out from a winning position I'm struggling to see where any points come from to keep us out of it. It's really going to be who is the least shit from here on in between us and Ross County. Is there a plus 4 for them over us in the remaining games? Quite easily.

Just now, sooth_stander said:

Was that defo a penalty? My stream has gone by then

I didn't think it was even a free kick for them but Devlin did the usual shit of giving the ref a decision to make. And then VAR just compounded it.

3 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Gives away possession far too easily, He's shite 

Another of the many whose confidence has crashed since Warnock took charge. We are a shadow of the team who played in Europe and it had some flaws. We've stopped passing - that was horrible to watch we surrendered the midfield and allowed them to come at us. Another mistake. It seems ridiculous and I thought he was a good appointment but they need to change it again.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, CraigHill said:

He’s actually worse than Robson who was a fucking huge slice of shit pie.

Dont disagree about the board and players but Warnock has been an unmitigated disaster.

He has been a total and utter disaster. However, it would be hard to blame him for a player pushing someone needlessly in the box in the 94th minute and for Jensen failing to stop a cross and a heap of defenders failing to clear the ball in the middle in the 95th minute. 

Can't see us winning a game at this rate. We've conceded at least 2 in every game since Warnock's been here.

3 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I haven't seen a replay but first viewing I thought it wasn't a foul at all and if anything it was the other way, but the picture wasn't great.

Lol, 'saw it one time on a shitty stream, no penalty for me'

6 minutes ago, KRS-Don said:

Devlin is absolutely fucking terrible. He shits himself and aimlessly punts it yo nobody/the opposition keeper almost ever time he gets the ball and had given how many absolutely brain dead penalties away this year? Cunt.

Agree but there’s no-one to put in his place.

Due to the chronic mismanagement of the recruitment & unbalanced squad  

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

He has been a total and utter disaster. However, it would be hard to blame him for a player pushing someone needlessly in the box in the 94th minute and for Jensen failing to stop a cross and a heap of defenders failing to clear the ball in the middle in the 95th minute. 

Can't see us winning a game at this rate. We've conceded at least 2 in every game since Warnock's been here.

Why are we making those mistakes all the time? Because if we make a mistake every 1 in 20 chance the opposition has and we give them 100 chances a game, mistakes happen. 

We need to keep the ball when we get it, should have had Philips and Barron run themselves into the ground then straight swap for Clarkson and Polvara. Use pure energy to win the ball and then passing game, especially when we fluke a lead. We deserved to lose that. 

• Upvote 1

It's really fucking rankling because for a change the back 3 I thought was solid. Devlin was shit all game but being further forward he wasn't such a menace but as soon as we went to the back 5 he was a nightmare.  

Warnock's man management is going to get a workout again. It looked like he'd managed to instil enough fight in them to freaking win 3 points today and that happens. How the hell do you pick them up after that?

1 minute ago, red kelly said:

even when the dons are on a good run, the SFA step in every time,there is no point in being in the premier league, the freemasons absolutely hate us.
the club itself facilitates the nonsense.

Ffs, you can't be blame this shit show on the sfa. Our club are a fucking disgrace and the blame is on Cormack. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Its possible Barry was getting the best out of the squad with his positivity and we'll be ok comments - since he left we have been woeful apart form the comeback against Motherwell when we looked like a team - but it was already 0-3.