St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Just now, ab24_5qh said:

Ffs, you can't be blame this shit show on the sfa. Our club are a fucking disgrace and the blame is on Cormack. 

With the club standing on the edge of the precipice you can bet the authorities in Scotland would be delighted to give us a little nudge. 

We can blame VAR and refs all we want but the truth is that this collection of players are utter pish with no bottle.

Regardless of whether we avoid a relegation playoff this season the entire playing squad needs gutted.

Cash in on who we can and get the rest so far to fuck that they fuck off and keep fucking off.

1 minute ago, RedRevolution said:

Its possible Barry was getting the best out of the squad with his positivity and we'll be ok comments - since he left we have been woeful apart form the comeback against Motherwell when we looked like a team - but it was already 0-3.

At least you felt Robson could still win games but this is just crackers now...

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
Just now, ab24_5qh said:

Ffs, you can't be blame this shit show on the sfa. Our club are a fucking disgrace and the blame is on Cormack. 

Willie Miller 95 minutes.It looks like Aberdeen are going to take all 3 points. Willie Miller 98 minutes. It looks like St mirren are going to take all 3 points. Fukin hel.

8 minutes ago, redone said:

I’m finding it hard to blame Warnock…..he’s inherited a pile of dross

I think the problem now is bigger than Warnock. These players clearly have t for the heart for this fight. Whether it’s Leven of Warnock, the players are mostly responsible for this position and seeing off a string of managers. All focus has to be on not getting relegated and I couldn’t give a fuck who’s in charge so long as it works..

But maybe Warnock is simply right. Maybe these players just aren’t capable of getting us out of this fucking black hole and we can’t win games. Firing the interim manager who was brought in to stave off bad results cause he made it worse would be absolutely on brand for this season. 

• Like 1

All on the players that. A team of spineless cunts from back to front. Have some fucking pride ffs. Devlin needs put down before we hear the weegie cunt saying “listen, we know we need to be better, listen we know it isn’t good enough” then stop playing like you’re in the Paralympic’s bud. 

Just now, pittodriepie83 said:

All on the players that. A team of spineless cunts from back to front. Have some fucking pride ffs. Devlin needs put down before we hear the weegie cunt saying “listen, we know we need to be better, listen we know it isn’t good enough” then stop playing like you’re in the Paralympic’s bud. 

I’ve been a fan of Devlin since he arrived but that was inexcusable today. The guy is going away from goal, just shepherd him away, don’t flatten him. What a fucking dumbass.

Sums us up. Atrocious decision making that gifts the opposition an easy goal for the umpteenth time this season

• Like 1

Thank goodness Hibs didn’t Hibs it today. We might need to change it to Donsing it after today. We’ve been a laughing stock for a while. Third last year could be viewed as a disaster because it allowed people to believe it was all okay. 

1 minute ago, TerryMcDermott said:

I think the problem now is bigger than Warnock. These players clearly have t for the heart for this fight. Whether it’s Leven of Warnock, the players are mostly responsible for this position and seeing off a string of managers. All focus has to be on not getting relegated and I couldn’t give a fuck who’s in charge so long as it works..

But maybe Warnock is simply right. Maybe these players just aren’t capable of getting us out of this fucking black hole and we can’t win games. Firing the interim manager who was brought in to stave off bad results cause he made it worse would be absolutely on brand for this season. 

i thought they showed plenty of heart,its the quality and lack of engine power.
devlin, lol
took forever to review the pen award which tells me it was not clear and obvious.
no doubt an orangeman in the panal cleary looking for a pen. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, red kelly said:

even when the dons are on a good run, the SFA step in every time,there is no point in being in the premier league, the freemasons absolutely hate us.
the club itself facilitates the nonsense.

You're at it. Or drunk.

The longer I watched this game, the more I feared that St. Mirren would score. Almost inevitably they did. The longer we went without another goal, the more it seemed they would score. But as it got nearer the end I thought we would scrape a draw. But even that wasnt possible.

This type of luck almost makes relegation a certainty.

What an almighty mess we are in. Warnock should never have got past the door.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Roberto said:

You're at it. Or drunk.

excited about dropping down , i want the club away from the rigged game.
the reality is if the dons ever came close to threatening winning the league i firmly believe the sfa would pull the rug from under us,the glasgow mob utterly detest us.
see darvil. 

Cormack has the fuck around a find-out technique down to a tee. It's been a capitulation year on year since he took over the club and his tinkering, hiring shite and then having to sack them, has wrecked the entire confidence of the club. The fucking tea lady is probably even getting her orders wrong. Just leave Dave, its nae working mate. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

We are heading for the playoffs and this soft as shit squad have nowhere near the bottle for it. What an utter shambles the Board have overseen. Warnock was never the answer

With 10 games left it could be worse than a play-off.