St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

28 minutes ago, redone said:

I’m finding it hard to blame Warnock…..he’s inherited a pile of dross

He is utter dross too though min.

It's not a very healthy blend to have; a team fraught with fear and have inexplicably adopted the uncanny knack of losing matches from winning positions, "led" by a truly awful, insincere, disgusting fraud of a human being.

We are all perfectly entitled to ask why it took 5 minutes to look at an infringement that was in or outside the box. 

VAR is supposed to rule on clear and obvious decisions.... not to award fucking penalties which are by all accounts debatable. 

It's sickening how often we've been ridden up the arse by VAR. 

There's no doubt at all that somebody sitting in a room analysing TV pictures minutely, could relegate us. 

Fuck this. Fuck this. Fuck this. 

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, don corleone said:

We're down. At least we'll be playing in a league that we have a chance of winning next season. Fuck abject misery yet again.

I’m not sure of that. It’s a tough gig in the Championship with no guarantee of an instant return. I really fear for the future of this once proud club if we were to get relegated.

This club is an absolute laughing stock and the blame is squarely at the door of Cormack.

He was all teeth and Twitter after the European games but where the fuck is he now? Absolute coward.

• Upvote 2

Fuckin hell that’s as bad a feeling leaving the ground as qots and SC cup final v celtic. 
Thought we gave everything today for a change and that probably makes it worse. 
Saying that McGarry is utter utter shite and can’t stop a cross to save his life. He simply cannot ever play for us again. 

Obviously you get a better idea watching on tv with replays etc but seemed like Roos could have done more for the second as the guy seemed to score from inside the six yard box. Fuck knows who was meant to be marking him. 
VAR is just ruining the game, that was 3 or 4 stoppages with nobody having a clue what’s happening. 

• Upvote 3

We'll end up finishing 9th/10th, probably 10th as St. J beat us at home, proving they have more spirit about them. But the matches against Livi and Dross will be major squeaky arse times.

Next Saturday at Pitt will be chaos, fucking chaos, the desperation will be unreal. And again, the fighting spirit is with Killie, down to 10 men yet they still go a 2-2 from Dundee today. They are what we should be. It's the lack of drive, aggression, killer instinct that has killed this team, as the skill is there in many players. 13 defeats this season is just awful. 47 goals let in over 28 matches.

Team needs to be rebuilt, simple as that. Aberdeen are a genuine Conference League Group Stage Team, not one of the best, but they are more than capable of being in it every year, as are Hearts. Killie took our place this season.

GET IT BACK NEXT SEASON!

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We will be relegated if we continue with Warncock as manager. That's a given.

There isnt a hope in hell Dave sacks him. He may walk away from it, but i don't think it is in his character to do that.

Getting in an Interim manager was a fucking disastrous decision. You can see the thought behind it, but in hindsight, we were never guaranteed to pull through this. The signs were there that we could capitulate and we have done just that. These same players have proved time and time again they have no bottle... a bit like the club. If we survive relegation it would be a miracle. 

Just now, starryfish said:

We were in complete control of that match until Devlin stepped in, hard to blame management for individual player blunders 

The winner was a team effort of failure, though. 

We gave away possession immediately, made no challenge in midfield, allowed an unchallenged cross to the far side, made no attempt to get to the return ball towards the net, and then allowed a free, unchallenged attempt on goal... which went in. 

We had 11 players on the field and not one of them gave enough of a fuck to do anything but stand rooted to the spot. 

I'd like to see Devlin released tonight, though. 

9 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

I think the problem now is bigger than Warnock. These players clearly have t for the heart for this fight.. Whether it’s Leven of Warnock, the players are mostly responsible for this position and seeing off a string of managers. All focus has to be on not getting relegated and I couldn’t give a fuck who’s in charge so long as it works..

But maybe Warnock is simply right. Maybe these players just aren’t capable of getting us out of this fucking black hole and we can’t win games. Firing the interim manager who was brought in to stave off bad results cause he made it worse would be absolutely on brand for this season. 

We did at least show some fight today until Devlin fucked up…..it’s the general lack of ability to perform basic skills throughout and the lack of game intelligence from one experienced player that’s cost us today.

I didn’t see the second goal cos my tv screeen froze right after they scored their pen …..(in fact the cunt’s still showing the score as 1-0 to us after 96.18 mins !)….so I don’t know who to blame yet. But to lose a second goal at that stage is more down to mentality than anything.

The home game against County is massive. They are one team we have at least proved we can beat this season. They have a tough 5 games pre split Hibs, Hearts & Sevco at home with Killie away on top of coming to Pittodrie. I don't see them getting any wins in the other fixtures which makes the game at Pittodrie huge.

What a fucking mess this club is in having to worry about Ross County's fixtures 5 games from the split. Joke.

2 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I’m not sure of that. It’s a tough gig in the Championship with no guarantee of an instant return. I really fear for the future of this once proud club if we were to get relegated.

This club is an absolute laughing stock and the blame is squarely at the door of Cormack.

He was all teeth and Twitter after the European games but where the fuck is he now? Absolute coward.

One of the gayest cunts to ever own a club. Pity that Michael Eisner didn't buy Aberdeen FC and not Portsmouth, they are doing well now.

AFC would take a bath if they got relegated, the sponsors would all fuck off for a year. 

Cormack needs to go. Tennis balls at the ready!

1 minute ago, S2RDS said:

There isnt a hope in hell Dave sacks him. He may walk away from it, but i don't think it is in his character to do that.

Getting in an Interim manager was a fucking disastrous decision. You can see the thought behind it, but in hindsight, we were never guaranteed to pull through this. The signs were there that we could capitulate and we have done just that. These same players have proved time and time again they have no bottle... a bit like the club. If we survive relegation it would be a miracle. 

It would be a minor miracle if we do indeed preserve our Premier League status if we continue with that bastard at the helm.

The thing is, we've shown, albeit sporadically, that we can compete against very good sides and get results.

The hiring of an interim manager who is as hollow as an unblocked drain has been completely pointless but so detrimental to our club.

7 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Thankfully I made sure I was busy asf today so won't be watching or checking on the score. Will manage to check the FT Score around 5pm. Probably 3-0. 

Sooooo glad I offered to work today. Every Saturday I'll now work to save myself from this maddening madness on a Saturday! Despise cormack he is sending us down.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Ma’ soup said:

The fans need to write an open letter to Dave Cormack.

Dear Dave

You became Chairman a few years ago. You told us about your aims for the club and the promise of a new stadium. Since you took over there is still no progress on the stadium or redevelopment of the current stadium. The current stadium is not fit for purpose.

Since you took over we have had four managers, one being interim. As fans the standards of football have declined. Getting into Europe is great as long as there is an equal standard applied in the league. Unfortunately you have presided over four managerial appointments, none of which have worked. You have provided fans with little to cheer about, let alone the impact your decisions have had on the managers themselves who were wrongly appointed and binned. 

The buck stops with you as Chairman. Aberdeen should consistently be a third force in Scottish football. You have dragged us back to a club comparable to others with a fraction of our budget and fan base. Please do the right thing and come out and explain the last four years and what your mythical Football Management Board intend to do to get our club back where it belongs. If you looked at the fanzine areas you will see how much our club means to us but also the anger that is generating toward you and the board.

It's quite simple to blame the Chairman - how do you think you would feel after putting millions into the club, employing people, imvesting in players, putting more money in - and you end up here? Cormack has put more into this that all of us combined. If we lost him we would be seriously damaged. We aren't like the Huns with thirty or forty die hards willing to throw their money into a bottomless Pitt. We have Cormack. And you write this... 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
24 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

West Brom appointed Sam Allardyce as interim manager a few seasons ago to avoid relegation.

What happened?.............. they got relegated.

How often does an interim save a club? Now and again.

Honestly, the Conference League is slowly becoming fairly prestigious. Ajax v Villa will get a huge audience. West Ham winning it elevated it. Scottish clubs below Celtic and Rangers will make it their priority to always be in Conference League. That means spending money on players of the quality of Villa, Ajax, the Belgian clubs, Norwegian clubs, Turkish clubs.

I can see Hearts spending the money, but the others? Hmm...

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

West Brom appointed Sam Allardyce as interim manager a few seasons ago to avoid relegation.

What happened?.............. they got relegated.

2 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

I wouldnt fancy the journey back on the team bus this evening.

No sing song being led by Warnock.

Maybe he will tell them a few jokes.

Trying far too hard. Tragic

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
16 minutes ago, Ma’ soup said:

The fans need to write an open letter to Dave Cormack.

Dear Dave

You became Chairman a few years ago. You told us about your aims for the club and the promise of a new stadium. Since you took over there is still no progress on the stadium or redevelopment of the current stadium. The current stadium is not fit for purpose.

Since you took over we have had four managers, one being interim. As fans the standards of football have declined. Getting into Europe is great as long as there is an equal standard applied in the league. Unfortunately you have presided over four managerial appointments, none of which have worked. You have provided fans with little to cheer about, let alone the impact your decisions have had on the managers themselves who were wrongly appointed and binned. 

The buck stops with you as Chairman. Aberdeen should consistently be a third force in Scottish football. You have dragged us back to a club comparable to others with a fraction of our budget and fan base. Please do the right thing and come out and explain the last four years and what your mythical Football Management Board intend to do to get our club back where it belongs. If you looked at the fanzine areas you will see how much our club means to us but also the anger that is generating toward you and the board.

Yeah that’s definitely going to make a huge difference.

Grow up ffs

• Like 1