St Mirren 2 - 1 Aberdeen

46 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

To take zero points from 3 games in a week against Kilmarnock, St Johnstone and St Mirren is nothing short of an absolute disgrace for Aberdeen FC. 

Absolutely. 
1 goal scored. 6 against. 
2 no shows and then a collapse of epic proportions. 
Gtf afc. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

It's quite simple to blame the Chairman - how do you think you would feel after putting millions into the club, employing people, imvesting in players, putting more money in - and you end up here? Cormack has put more into this that all of us combined. If we lost him we would be seriously damaged. We aren't like the Huns with thirty or forty die hards willing to throw their money into a bottomless Pitt. We have Cormack. And you write this... 

The clown has set us back year's!! I said when the dumb fuck took over that he had no experience or credentials forthe job other than he has some money! Just watch what he takes out of the club when he finnaly fucks off! He's a clueless inexperienced vain charlatan.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

It's quite simple to blame the Chairman - how do you think you would feel after putting millions into the club, employing people, imvesting in players, putting more money in - and you end up here? Cormack has put more into this that all of us combined. If we lost him we would be seriously damaged. We aren't like the Huns with thirty or forty die hards willing to throw their money into a bottomless Pitt. We have Cormack. And you write this... 

Yeah but Cormack doesn't run things like a normal chairman and letting the manager manage.

Just now, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

You keep lapping it up you gype 

Absolutely, it’s a game of football ffs. The chairman doesn’t have to explain himself to some upset man-child on the internet.

Its a shite season, so what. It happens to every club at some point. Really not worth crying over.

• Confused 1
Just now, ERNIE said:

Yeah but Cormack doesn't run things like a normal chairman and letting the manager manage.

Did he force Robson to sign a lopsided squad full of cowards? (Despite the ginger simpleton constantly saying he was "signing players with character")

Did he force Robson to favour 5 at the back and yet sign no wingers? 

Robson left us with a'shit show and Warnock clearly cant sort it. As we would be his first huge failure in this situation.. i think that says plenty about the shite hes working with

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Jesus fuck, is this serious? Just because he put money into the club doesn't mean it's acceptable for him to run it into relegation. He and his inflated ego have made shit decision after shit decision. 

• Upvote 2

It's actually a relief that the next game is in the cup. Different type of pressure and if we actually manage to win it could give the players the lift they clearly need for the upcoming league fixtures. Let's face it our 5 fixtures pre split are Dundee (twice), Livi, County & Motherwell. If we can't get results in most of those games we deserve to go down. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Did he force Robson to sign a lopsided squad full of cowards? (Despite the ginger simpleton constantly saying he was "signing players with character")

Did he force Robson to favour 5 at the back and yet sign no wingers? 

Robson left us with a'shit show and Warnock clearly cant sort it. As we would be his first huge failure in this situation.. i think that says plenty about the shite hes working with

Cormack signed a lopsided team of cowards. Robson will have had fuck  all say

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It's the hope that kills you. Spent the last few days with that feeling of inevitability that we would lose today, especially with our recent results and awful performances.

When we went ahead so early on I still felt like we would fuck it up somehow, but the closer it got towards the end of the 90 minutes I couldn't help allow myself to think we might just win this, and a feeling of relief started washing over me at the prospect of putting some daylight between us and the bottom two. 

What a complete and utter kick in the fucking balls. These cunts just always seem to know how to make a complete arse of things.

We need a whole new fucking team.

• Upvote 7
51 minutes ago, red kelly said:

excited about dropping down , i want the club away from the rigged game.
the reality is if the dons ever came close to threatening winning the league i firmly believe the sfa would pull the rug from under us,the glasgow mob utterly detest us.
see darvil. 

Winning the league lol. 

I think that’s one conspiracy you can put a pin in for a while RK. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

What did he do today that stopped the manager managing? Be specific 

Listen all the clubs woes are 100% down to him we've been a laughing stock all season.. the ticket fiasco, the leaked pic of the cup final winning bus. Athing is down to him. The last 3+ years, and this mongo FMB the only club in the world who has such a pathetic thing ran by dinosaurs!

• Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

It's a fair point, but I don't think we're asking for massive investment or some kind of board-level genius... all we want is a basic level of competence. 

Like, don't hire rookie managers. Don't hire managers with a blank CV. Don't wait until it's too late to rehash the squad before firing managers who are clearly out of their depth. 

Just basic, common sense stuff is all we want. 

Instead it's like any time there are two options, where one option is sensible and one option is clearly retarded, Cormack unwaveringly goes retarded. 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

It's actually a relief that the next game is in the cup. Different type of pressure and if we actually manage to win it could give the players the lift they clearly need for the upcoming league fixtures. Let's face it our 5 fixtures pre split are Dundee (twice), Livi, County & Motherwell. If we can't get results in most of those games we deserve to go down. 

Compared with matches against sevco, hearts, Hibs, killie and us, a four point lead and a better goal difference surely to goodness our mob no matter how bad they are can be fairly safe by the split. Surely?……Surely? 

I’m utterly scunnered at that. Decided to go in the end and huge credit to all those that did. 
I simply can’t believe or comprehend what and how that happened at the end. By fuck, we’re in trouble.

now is the time for us to show our love for the club though. We need to get behind this team, boys and girls. Full houses every week. The time for reflection and hindsight is later.

so down about this..

• Upvote 6
34 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Fuck off Dave 🤡 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I’m utterly scunnered at that. Decided to go in the end and huge credit to all those that did. 
I simply can’t believe or comprehend what and how that happened at the end. By fuck, we’re in trouble.

now is the time for us to show our love for the club though. We need to get behind this team, boys and girls. Full houses every week. The time for reflection and hindsight is later.

so down about this..

I also agree it's time to get behind the team. 

There will be plenty of time to turn the heat on the board later. 

• Upvote 2