Relegation dogfight

Will Aberdeen be relegated?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Will Aberdeen be relegated?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

We aren’t sleep walking into relegation. We are full on nose diving into it 

I’m now convinced after today (& the manner of it) that we’ll be in the play off.

And what will be forgotten because they scored in 96th & 98th minute, we were fucking horrendous in possession. 

Just lumped it & played it in to channels. 

12 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I hope we go down!! I want that on Cormack's conscience. All you that were sucked in by Cormack's lies deserve it too.

Doesn’t seem like that long ago folk were rocking around Aberdeen with private reg plates and #AllforAurora stickers on their motors.

28 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I hope we go down!! I want that on Cormack's conscience. All you that were sucked in by Cormack's lies deserve it too.

True colours shown right there.   
Just fuck off , min 

• Upvote 4

I see there are still a smattering of Cormack fan boys. 

Relegation is inevitable with Cormack in charge, the sooner you realise that the better. If its not this season, it'll be next. 

We can sit back and let it happen or we can hound the fraud out. I've lost all passion for Aberdeen thanks to Cormack, he's ground me down to the point I really couldn't give a fuck. 

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Relegation is inevitable with Cormack in charge, the sooner you realise that the better. If its not this season, it'll be next. 

We can sit back and let it happen or we can hound the fraud out. I've lost all passion for Aberdeen thanks to Cormack, he's ground me down to the point I really couldn't give a fuck. 

Only an absolute dick would want us to be relegated.

• Upvote 6
Just now, Geoff_Tipps said:

I don't think it's a love of Cormack and his endless incompetence, it's the idea that anyone wants the club relegated that's upsetting people. 

I don't think you want the club relegated either, tbh... I think we're all just very, very frustrated right now. 

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Doesn’t seem like that long ago folk were rocking around Aberdeen with private reg plates and #AllforAurora stickers on their motors.

So fuck?

I swear some cunts on here would prefer just being smarmy as fuck as opposed to the club being in good nick 

I’m an Aberdonian but there is honestly such a sick addiction to snobbery and cynicism in this city 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ke1t said:

I don't think it's a love of Cormack and his endless incompetence, it's the idea that anyone wants the club relegated that's upsetting people. 

I don't think you want the club relegated either, tbh... I think we're all just very, very frustrated right now. 

You're probably right. That's not to say it's inevitable with Cormack at the helm.