Relegation dogfight

Will Aberdeen be relegated?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Will Aberdeen be relegated?

• Yes
    • No

6 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

We will flog players like Miovski, Duk and maybe even Clarkson for a fraction of what they are worth probably.

We’d better flog Duk asap if we want to get anything for him…..otherwise his good form last season becomes ever more of an irrelevant and distant memory.

All he’s done this season is provide evidence to support the truth of the old saying about form being temporary but class being permanent.

3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

So fuck?

I swear some cunts on here would prefer just being smarmy as fuck as opposed to the club being in good nick 

I’m an Aberdonian but there is honestly such a sick addiction to snobbery and cynicism in this city 

You think the club would be in good nick if we moved out to a stadium in Westhill?

Cormack’s had all our pants down and hasn’t even had the courtesy to give us a reach-around.

Shove the Bob Marley attitude.

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

The Championship would be fun I think. 

It actually would be. A chance of winning the league and also getting to play some different teams for a change. It would be exciting.

55 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I hope we go down!! I want that on Cormack's conscience. All you that were sucked in by Cormack's lies deserve it too.

Pathetic 

10 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I see there are still a smattering of Cormack fan boys. 

Relegation is inevitable with Cormack in charge, the sooner you realise that the better. If its not this season, it'll be next. 

We can sit back and let it happen or we can hound the fraud out. I've lost all passion for Aberdeen thanks to Cormack, he's ground me down to the point I really couldn't give a fuck. 

We won’t be relegated. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Relegation is inevitable with Cormack in charge, the sooner you realise that the better. If its not this season, it'll be next. 

We can sit back and let it happen or we can hound the fraud out. I've lost all passion for Aberdeen thanks to Cormack, he's ground me down to the point I really couldn't give a fuck. 

You do not have to be a Cormack fan( l certainly am not) to want our club to avoid even the play off. As a club l am not sure what would happen if we get relegated. The position we are in now stems from the nonsense Cormack spouted of wanting the team to play a certain way and develop a system for selling players ,DNA membership etc Since Cormack has come in we have had , in total , including interim managers, six managers.!! We as a club and as a team are in a downward spiral . The way the results ended from 90+ minutes today all went against us. I do worry if the players are up for the fight. 

Just now, RAZOR said:

You think the club would be in good nick if we moved out to a stadium in Westhill?

Cormack’s had all our pants down and hasn’t even had the courtesy to give us a reach-around.

Shove the Bob Marley attitude.

Not at all, I just don’t see any relevance what it has to right now 

13 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Then fuck off and leave the rest of us who DO still give a fuck (without necessarily being Cormack fanboys) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Regardless of whether we go down or not I’d put money on that the same board will be in charge at start of next season.

S Milne ffs, an ex chairman with the charisma of a brick. Should have moved on years ago. Useless.

Cormack, will he ever get it right? Not on past experience

Gunn. Enough said.

Gardner, never hear a cheep from him, is he still at the club? 

Depressing. Can’t see a future for AFC with this lot in charge. 

16 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I remember we were in the shit years ago, fans got right behind the team, Tynecastle we blew the place away and lifted the team. Need it again. These useless cunts need something, get behind the team, go again next season.

The difference from 95 to this season is we went on a good run to avoid relegation in 95. We were on an upward trajectory & had momentum. 

This year, we’re free falling towards it.

A bit like Hibs did under Butcher. 

3 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Regardless of whether we go down or not I’d put money on that the same board will be in charge at start of next season.

S Milne ffs, an ex chairman with the charisma of a brick. Should have moved on years ago. Useless.

Cormack, will he ever get it right? Not on past experience

Gunn. Enough said.

Gardner, never hear a cheep from him, is he still at the club? 

Depressing. Can’t see a future for AFC with this lot in charge. 

They’re all inept. Every fucking one of them. 

And Garner was there today, sat next to Burrows.

Just now, Tord31 said:

We've got enough to avoid the playoff.

We would certainly lose the playoff if we land in it.

No we wouldn’t. For starters we would have a short break at the end of the season while the championship teams play several two-legged games. Then we get the second leg of the playoff at home. It’s designed to keep the premiership side up.

2 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

No it's not inevitable. It won't happen this season either no matter how long Warnock is in charge. Livingston are going down and Ross County are heading to the play off as we will beat them twice. We will more than likely finish third bottom though. 

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

No we wouldn’t. For starters we would have a short break at the end of the season while the championship teams play several two-legged games. Then we get the second leg of the playoff at home. It’s designed to keep the premiership side up.

I really fucking hope neither of us are proven right. 

This team have not won in 9 league games and have won 1 league game out of the last 11 or 12.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It actually would be. A chance of winning the league and also getting to play some different teams for a change. It would be exciting.

Pathetic 

We won’t be relegated. 

We won’t relegated.???????   So who in the SFA has told you there’s going to be a 16 team premier league next season. ???????   

49 minutes ago, At The Border Guy said:

Don't know if we will go down, but it's the first time in all my years of supporting that I've thought we could go down.

I'm not even feeling the denial this time. We're fucking shite.

Aside from Barron’s wonder goal, we were fucking honking today. 
Defensively ok (up until 96th minute), but in possession we were fucking dreadful.

Just booted it away & got behind the ball.

Eye bleeding shite.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

This gives me a wee bit of comfort.

Ross County’s fixtures before the split;

Hibs (H) 
Hearts (H)
Us (A)
Killie (A)
Sevco (H)

IF we beat them at Pittodrie I’d be confident they’d finish below us.

Big IF though the way we’re playing. 

Have faith. I keep saying it's all going to be fine cause we will beat Ross County twice.

20 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Ok team in 12th place are down

Team in 11th play second placed in Championship

Team in 10th are safe.

Have I got that right? 

Nope, whoever finishes 3rd and 4th in the championship have to play a two leg tie against each other, the winner then plays a two leg tie against the team that finished 2nd. Whoever we play if we finished 11th will potentially have 4 extra games to play before playing us. It’s a total nonsense.