11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

This gives me a wee bit of comfort.

Ross County’s fixtures before the split;

Hibs (H) 
Hearts (H)
Us (A)
Killie (A)
Sevco (H)

IF we beat them at Pittodrie I’d be confident they’d finish below us.

Big IF though the way we’re playing. 

Can only see County getting 4-6 points from that run so hope to fuck we can match that

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hibs (H) 
Hearts (H)
Us (A)
Killie (A)
Sevco (H)

Can only see County getting 4-6 points from that run so hope to fuck we can match that

37 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nope, whoever finishes 3rd and 4th in the championship have to play a two leg tie against each other, the winner then plays a two leg tie against the team that finished 2nd. Whoever we play if we finished 11th will potentially have 4 extra games to play before playing us. It’s a total nonsense.

37 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Nope, whoever finishes 3rd and 4th in the championship have to play a two leg tie against each other, the winner then plays a two leg tie against the team that finished 2nd. Whoever we play if we finished 11th will potentially have 4 extra games to play before playing us. It’s a total nonsense.

But if we finish 10th we are safe? Sorry, heads mush at the mo, horrendous bout of flu/cold/bug/ fitever

30 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Be a bit awkward when we win the Scottish Cup on 25 May and get relegated in the playoff final on 26 May 

Group Stages on Thursday and at home to Arbroath on the Sunday. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

And all your yoyo Hearts bants will be over.

Exposed yourself there, Dumbo. 

I’ll be glad to see the back of that tbh. Nothing of substance since the 90s apart from ‘avoiding relegation’.  Meanwhile, adult supporters of relegated club have also enjoyed a proper cup victory with a legal drink of alcohol.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why reply to the hun fuck

He’s a cancer that needs taken out of here.

Folk not replying is the cure 

That’s quite poor. He’s a harmless chump but he’s been here when the roles were reversed. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

That’s quite poor. He’s a harmless chump but he’s been here when the roles were reversed. 

Nah, he’s not a harmless chump.

I’ll stand by what I said.

I stopped replying to him ages ago.

Others should too, he’d then sod off.

The amount of time he spends on here is laughable. 

He should try & pop his cherry with a woman 

14 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

So fuck?

I swear some cunts on here would prefer just being smarmy as fuck as opposed to the club being in good nick 

I’m an Aberdonian but there is honestly such a sick addiction to snobbery and cynicism in this city 

Yep

Move to Glasgow, s'miles better FG

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hibs (H) 
Hearts (H)
Us (A)
Killie (A)
Sevco (H)

The only thing that's getting me out of bed at the moment is the fact that Ross County are in the same rich vein of utterly shite form as us. No matter what they do, they can't buy a win. 

There's always the possibility that they can take something from Hibs, but other than that they'll be looking at the game at Pittodrie and reckoning that that's their chance. Go into the split 1 point behind us or whatever and they know that we're incapable of putting up a fight. 

If however, we can somehow scrape a win against them, I'd be stunned if they'd be able to pick up 7 points on us in the remaining fixtures. 

30 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

The only thing that's getting me out of bed at the moment is the fact that Ross County are in the same rich vein of utterly shite form as us. No matter what they do, they can't buy a win. 

There's always the possibility that they can take something from Hibs, but other than that they'll be looking at the game at Pittodrie and reckoning that that's their chance. Go into the split 1 point behind us or whatever and they know that we're incapable of putting up a fight. 

If however, we can somehow scrape a win against them, I'd be stunned if they'd be able to pick up 7 points on us in the remaining fixtures. 

Quite a bit of wishful thinking and plain wrong information in there.

Ross County have one win , one draw and one loss in their last three games….. compared to three defeats for us.  
And you seem to be discounting the possibility that they’ll take anything from their pre-split games against Hearts , Killie and the Huns. I’m not so sure……especially Hearts at Dingwall.

33 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Fortunately, Motherwell and St Johnstone also come into the equation for the play off spot. As bad as we have been, I doubt very much we will be 11th.

Be worried about the fact Motherwell and St Johnstone and probably Dundee will be in bottom 6 with us. They'll hump us and Livvy already relegated with cause chaos.

19 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

We need to pinpoint the root cause of the malaise at the club, what is causing it and what can be done to get out of it.

A new training facility, tie in with Atlanta and the Icelandic club, various managers and backroom staff, and turnover of players seems to have had no effect other than send us backwards.

It might be just me, but I feel that players who, on paper at least, are decent then come here and disappoint - but in many cases then move on to other clubs and thrive.

This is what this 'review' needs to pinpoint, and it needs to be transparent and brutal in it's honesty.

Who are the ones who move on and thrive?

The killie ones?

16 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Just noticed we're at Dens on Wednesday. Quite a week in store. A Tony Docherty, Derek McInnes double.

The Dundee game is a week on Wednesday, but it's still a potential McInnes-Docherty double whammy.

• Upvote 1