99 members have voted

1. 1. Will Aberdeen be relegated?

• Yes
    • No

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That doesn’t make sense.

And Mr Passive Aggressive agrees with you I see 😆

Utter shitebag he is too, the wee beige keech 

I'd rather read 1000 of Skins' posts than 1 of yours.  Imagine thinking you've got authority to tell people who they can reply to and who they can't. Stick to correcting people's apostrophes. 

Hope that's not too passive for you. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'd rather read 1000 of Skins' posts than 1 of yours.  Imagine thinking you've got authority to tell people who they can reply to and who they can't. Stick to correcting people's apostrophes. 

Come on, you don't mean that, surely 

43 minutes ago, redone said:

Quite a bit of wishful thinking and plain wrong information in there.

Ross County have one win , one draw and one loss in their last three games….. compared to three defeats for us.  
And you seem to be discounting the possibility that they’ll take anything from their pre-split games against Hearts , Killie and the Huns. I’m not so sure……especially Hearts at Dingwall.

Aye, sorry. I forgot about their win.

As to wishful thinking, well...we don't have much else to grasp at, do we ?

1 hour ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

We need to pinpoint the root cause of the malaise at the club, what is causing it and what can be done to get out of it.

A new training facility, tie in with Atlanta and the Icelandic club, various managers and backroom staff, and turnover of players seems to have had no effect other than send us backwards.

It might be just me, but I feel that players who, on paper at least, are decent then come here and disappoint - but in many cases then move on to other clubs and thrive.

This is what this 'review' needs to pinpoint, and it needs to be transparent and brutal in it's honesty.

We finished 3rd in the league last season and qualified for Europe. that's a springboard if ever there was one.

It doesn't need a review to point out that our summer recruitment was horrendous. 'Criminal' is a much overused word in football, but this was...well, fucking criminal. 

Ramadani and McCrorie sized holes....still...need filled. A powderpuff midfield. No width. Horrific defensive recruitment. 

On top of that, an inexperienced manager wedded to tactics which simply did not suit the players available. 

It's a common thread going through Cormack's tenure at the club...from the sacking of McInnes to an almost unique chance at European exposure.....that chances to build on what we have/had and improve are forever being missed, through arrogance, incompetence, bad decisions, hubris, or a combination of all of the above. 

I would also add that some close results in Europe and fluking our way to a league cup final masked the shambles that we all knew was unfolding, and gave Cormack and his pets a chance to sit on their hands and pretend that all was well. 

The delay in the inevitable sacking of Robson has handicapped the club to the extent that all these decisions could well have the consequence of our first ever relegation. 

As I said, criminal. 

Review done, I expect the club to forward me my 100K at their convenience. 

• Upvote 2

I think it might be the two Dundee games we pick up points from, they are decent on their day but their defence is fragile. Keep their midfield especially Cameron quiet we stand a good chance against them. 
 Hoping Philips and Hoillet can get up to speed, good to have some fresh faces in the team. Phillips should take some pressure off Shinnie, Hoillet could give us the width we’ve been missing, fact he hasn’t played much probably means he can’t do 90 minutes at the moment  though 

12 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

We finished 3rd in the league last season and qualified for Europe. that's a springboard if ever there was one.

It doesn't need a review to point out that our summer recruitment was horrendous. 'Criminal' is a much overused word in football, but this was...well, fucking criminal. 

Ramadani and McCrorie sized holes....still...need filled. A powderpuff midfield. No width. Horrific defensive recruitment. 

On top of that, an inexperienced manager wedded to tactics which simply did not suit the players available. 

It's a common thread going through Cormack's tenure at the club...from the sacking of McInnes to an almost unique chance at European exposure.....that chances to build on what we have/had and improve are forever being missed, through arrogance, incompetence, bad decisions, hubris, or a combination of all of the above. 

I would also add that some close results in Europe and fluking our way to a league cup final masked the shambles that we all knew was unfolding, and gave Cormack and his pets a chance to sit on their hands and pretend that all was well. 

The delay in the inevitable sacking of Robson has handicapped the club to the extent that all these decisions could well have the consequence of our first ever relegation. 

As I said, criminal. 

Review done, I expect the club to forward me my 100K at their convenience. 

What god did we disrespect?.😂😂

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Aberdeen has the far easier remaining pre split fixtures than Ross County, including having Ross County at Pittodrie. 

If Ross County catch you and you end up in a play off, you deserve relegation.

And all your yoyo Hearts bants will be over.

Sadly for us you  are correct. 

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why reply to the hun fuck

He’s a cancer that needs taken out of here.

Folk not replying is the cure 

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nah, he’s not a harmless chump.

I’ll stand by what I said.

I stopped replying to him ages ago.

Others should too, he’d then sod off.

The amount of time he spends on here is laughable. 

He should try & pop his cherry with a woman 

You seem upset 

1 minute ago, elephantstone78 said:

Haha. 
do we still have a parade?

would probably accept that tbh. Beginning to think we won’t lift another trophy in my lifetime. 

Great chance at the Championship title and the Diddy Challenge Cup next season and maybe the couple of seasons after that too 👍

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well done.

The shitebag has put his head above the parapet 

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Couple of wins next two league games and we're a point off Top 6 if results go our way.

11 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Thats the spirit, boof!

The last time I checked the table we go top 6 if we win our game in hand.

Not had a look since around 4pm yesterday admittedly 

• Haha 1

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Ross County still have to play the top 3, Kilmarnock and ourselves before the split whereas we are playing the entire bottom 6 minus St Johnstone.

We should be able to widen the gap considerably before the split but i’m not holding my breath.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

We won't finish bottom or second bottom.

We're pish, but there are two other teams worse than us at the moment.

I agree with the first paragraph.

But only because Ross County have tough fixtures pre-split. 

We are a soft touch & cannot be trusted. 
Defended well for 96 minutes, yet still contrived to lose two goals, one through a brain fart from Devlin. 
The 2nd goal doesn’t happen if he just clears the ball up to halfway & out the pitch. 
We win 1-0 & are then thinking of top 6. 

What a difference a few seconds make 

I think we’ll scrape 10th. 

Livi and County will struggle to make up the points, that's my thoughts, but Warnock has to move away from hoof ball, the selection yesterday was petty good, don't actually know what else he's changing as he's not much to work with:

Could try a 4-4-2 against Killie, or just stick with the St Mirren line up 

Roos

Devlin Gartenmann Macdonald McKenzie

Hoilett Shinnie Barron Duk

Sokler Miovski 

I think if we kept the ball on the ground more we might get a few more points. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Willo flood said:

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Ross County still have to play the top 3, Kilmarnock and ourselves before the split whereas we are playing the entire bottom 6 minus St Johnstone.

We should be able to widen the gap considerably before the split but i’m not holding my breath.

Nope. They’ve got Hibs, hearts, us, Kilmarnock and the rangers