Aberdeen 3 - 1 Kilmarnock

8 hours ago, englishred said:

A loss basically ends our season unless we make it more interesting by dropping into the bottom 2.  Got a feeling we'll win this one. law of averages we are due a win.

Most teams are fairly similar so I tend to adopt law of averages outlook but after Saturday ending I’m not so sure. 

10 hours ago, DandyWarhol said:

They took 1,368 up for the quarter final in 2018, though that was a 3pm kick off.

When the club lied to us and told us the pipes were frozen and the South Stand couldn't be opened but yet still put the away fans there 🙃

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
10 hours ago, Dons79 said:

In, just for fits and giggles really, humped probably, at this point, who cares

Gies a shout beforehand. I'll probably be kicking about the city centre.

I'll be with my daughter but won't be going to the game.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

When the club lied to us and told us the pipes were frozen and the South Stand couldn't be opened but yet still put the away fans there 🙃

Was a strange one no doubt!  I remember being convinced it was going to get postponed.

9 hours ago, Russell said:

Killie 95th minute penalty. GMS brought down, Stewart's penalty inadvertently saved by Roos' face, Gartenmann was holding Watkins shirt on the edge of the box, Kennedy scores resultant penalty.

Aberdeen 0 Killie 3

aye, and their 2nd and 3rd are *after* the penalty

9 hours ago, Russell said:

Killie 95th minute penalty. GMS brought down, Stewart's penalty inadvertently saved by Roos' face, Gartenmann was holding Watkins shirt on the edge of the box, Kennedy scores resultant penalty.

Aberdeen 0 Killie 3

Let's start being a bit more sensible.

Roos is never getting anywhere near saving a pen.

3 hours ago, redone said:

What lies did they tell ?

2 hours ago, RAZOR said:

That the South Stand couldn't be opened...

1 hour ago, redone said:

The home section

1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

Believe that, you'll believe anything.

1 hour ago, redone said:

Not quite…..I know not to believe anything you say

Have we stumbled across Paul Hendry's account?

5 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Have a championship club ever played in Europe in the same season? 

Relegated and win the cup. Bologna away Thursday, Queen’s Park at home Sunday. 

What a bounce 

Raith Rovers in 94/95, won League One ( now championship) in same season as getting knocked out of Europe by Bayern Munich

3 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

Raith Rovers in 94/95, won League One ( now championship) in same season as getting knocked out of Europe by Bayern Munich

Raith were in the premier league, just got promoted to it, raith played in Europe 95/96 season not the season prior, when they played Bayern they were on the premier although they did qualify for the competition as a league cup winner when in division 1.

10 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Raith were in the premier league, just got promoted to it, raith played in Europe 95/96 season not the season prior, when they played Bayern they were on the premier although they did qualify for the competition as a league cup winner when in division 1.

Ok my fault. How about Queen of the South in 08/09 - for some reason my mind must have forced me to blank this one out!!!!

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Have we stumbled across Paul Hendry's account?

Either that or one of those that believes anything the club say.

European games in Dundee, pitch needs to be turned, nothing can built behind the South because of the old gas works etc etc

Probably still has #AllforAurora stickers

• Haha 1