Aberdeen 3 - 1 Kilmarnock

1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

Why are folk mentioning Peter Leven?  He will be involved in any teams Warnock is picking.  Him and the rest of Robsons muckers should of went with him.  Samson the ipad gype especially.

He should have been fired on the spot when he was offering huns tickets for the cup final on Twitter. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

McInnes was on STV News last night saying how he well he did with limited resources in comparison to other managers since him. There was more than a hint of bitterness. They will be pulling out all the stops on Saturday. 

He's a bitter Hun.  Come on Aberdeen bin these Ayrshire arseholes/Aberdeen rejects

33 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

McInnes was on STV News last night saying how he well he did with limited resources in comparison to other managers since him. There was more than a hint of bitterness. They will be pulling out all the stops on Saturday. 

It's maybe a good job his resources "were limited" given the utter shite he tended to sign when we did release the purse strings

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Morris was no where near mcinnes era.  Unless you mean callum Morris.....signed on a free as cover.

Main was signed on a free as back up striker.

Try again 😄 

Nobody is free you have to pay wages.  but hopefully you agree they were shite

3 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Morris was no where near mcinnes era.  Unless you mean callum Morris.....signed on a free as cover.

Try again 😄 

Main was obviously scouted during the Scottish Cup semi final. A 3-0 scudding. No doubt time and our current predicament are painting things as better than they were under McInnes.

6 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Nobody is free you have to pay wages.  but hopefully you agree they were shite

I do but name a team in the world that has perfect recruitment? Even city spent 50m + 150k a week on Kalvin Phillips.

You're deluded if you think the market we are signing players from that none of them will be duds.

1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

Main was obviously scouted during the Scottish Cup semi final. A 3-0 scudding. No doubt time and our current predicament are painting things as better than they were under McInnes.

Is the first and second half of that post linked? Hearts need 18 points from there next 9 games to match our total that season.

I am certainly not deluded  I've been around long enough to see plenty of Fergies shite also.  All i am saying is he had a decent budget and he's spouting off shite saying he didn't in the press.  I thought he added superbly well to Craig Browns squad but then it went a bit pear shaped. 

• Dildo 1
39 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

I am certainly not deluded  I've been around long enough to see plenty of Fergies shite also.  All i am saying is he had a decent budget and he's spouting off shite saying he didn't in the press.  I thought he added superbly well to Craig Browns squad but then it went a bit pear shaped. 

Yup ….so pear-shaped we had to suffer the ignominy of only finishing fourth (at worst) and qualifying for Europe 

2 minutes ago, redone said:

Yup ….so pear-shaped we had to suffer the ignominy of only finishing fourth (at worst) and qualifying for Europe 

no guarantees we were going to continue this with Darek

3 minutes ago, redone said:

Remind me, when did we qualify for Europe?  I recall the qualifiers, I went to a few, he shat the bed in a couple of them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Try again 😄 

From the top of my head Forrester, May and he wanted to shell out a few hundred k on thon scouse alkie from Inverness

36 minutes ago, minijc said:

Remind me, when did we qualify for Europe?  I recall the qualifiers, I went to a few, he shat the bed in a couple of them.

This, we didn’t actually qualify for Europe under him. Plenty of qualifiers with no end product. For balance, he’s probably unlucky there was no UECL & he couldn’t lose his way to group stage football like we did this season.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, pittodriepie83 said:

This, we didn’t actually qualify for Europe under him. Plenty of qualifiers with no end product. For balance, he’s probably unlucky there was no UECL & he couldn’t lose his way to group stage football like we did this season.

Bit unfair to present it in that way. 

We qualified for Europe through our league positions. 

We failed to qualify for European group stages due to getting knocked out in the group stage qualifiers. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Bit unfair to present it in that way. 

We qualified for Europe through our league positions. 

We failed to qualify for European group stages due to getting knocked out in the group stage qualifiers. 

Not in my opinion it isn’t. I’m not degrading his league positions but qualifying for Europe, by definition, is playing in the group stages. We finished high enough to play in the qualifiers, which we didn’t get past. 

2 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Not in my opinion it isn’t. I’m not degrading his league positions but qualifying for Europe, by definition, is playing in the group stages. We finished high enough to play in the qualifiers, which we didn’t get past. 

My whole life the phrase "qualified for Europe" has generally been accepted as gaining entry to a European competition the following season through your current season's exploits. 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

My whole life the phrase "qualified for Europe" has generally been accepted as gaining entry to a European competition the following season through your current season's exploits. 

Just because it’s a widely used phrase when someone finishes in a position to play in qualifiers, doesn’t make it correct. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1