Aberdeen 3 - 1 Kilmarnock

30 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

We’re never the first head on a corner in the opposition box, or our own box. Has there ever been a less commanding team in the air?

Gartenmann was last with a 5 yard sitter straight at the goalie.

10 hours ago, minijc said:

Remind me, when did we qualify for Europe?  I recall the qualifiers, I went to a few, he shat the bed in a couple of them.

9 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

This, we didn’t actually qualify for Europe under him. Plenty of qualifiers with no end product. For balance, he’s probably unlucky there was no UECL & he couldn’t lose his way to group stage football like we did this season.

9 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Bit unfair to present it in that way. 

We qualified for Europe through our league positions. 

We failed to qualify for European group stages due to getting knocked out in the group stage qualifiers. 

It hardly unfair. Its fact. 

what is easier? Beating shkendija and rijeka or getting beating by hacken? Cause one would get you to a 3rd round of qualifiers a few years ago and the other gets you group football now. 

its a different ball game now. They’ve introduced a whole new tournament so an extra 32 teams or something can play in a 3rd level of European football. And thanks to rangers doing well in Europe it’s easier to qualify. 

so if you enjoy that I’m afraid it’s got nothing to do with the Aberdeen managers. It’s just UEFA being thirsty for football and rangers success. So you better look out your red white and black Union Jack for the game tomorrow night if you want the coefficient to remain decent 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
28 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

what is easier? Beating shkendija and rijeka or getting beating by hacken? Cause one would get you to a 3rd round of qualifiers a few years ago and the other gets you group football now. 

its a different ball game now. They’ve introduced a whole new tournament so an extra 32 teams or something can play in a 3rd level of European football. And thanks to rangers doing well in Europe it’s easier to qualify. 

so if you enjoy that I’m afraid it’s got nothing to do with the Aberdeen managers. It’s just UEFA being thirsty for football and rangers success. So you better look out your red white and black Union Jack for the game tomorrow night if you want the coefficient to remain decent 

BOOM

🚨🙌 Hey #BigJumbyNation, it's ya boi, BigJumby, the Influencer Extraordinaire! Today, I've got an exciting proposition for all my amazing followers – it's time to #GetWithWarno! 💼

🚀 Let me tell you about the legend himself – Neil "Warno" Warnock! 🧔🏻 This guy is the chosen one, the soccer guru we never knew we needed! 🌟💫 Why, you ask? Because he's the magical solution to all of Aberdeen's problems! 🙏

👀 Picture this: Warno strutting onto the pitch with the charisma of a thousand influencers combined, waving his tactical wand like a maestro conducting a symphony of success! 🎻🎺 He's about to transform Aberdeen into the footballing empire we've all been dreaming of! 🏰

📈 So, here's the deal – Aberdeen is facing relegation, and we can't let that happen on our watch! 🚫📉 We need to unite under the #GetWithWarno banner and show the world that we're not just followers; we're an unstoppable force for footballing greatness! 💥

📣 Let's flood the internet with our undying support for Warno! 📱💬 Use the hashtag #GetWithWarno in all your posts, stories, and even in your dreams! 😴💭 Let's make it trend harder than my dance moves at a family wedding! 💃🕺

🎉 I challenge each and every one of you to tag 10 friends who need to hop on the Warno train! 🚂🏆 Together, we'll create a wave of support that'll lift Aberdeen to the footballing heavens! 🌈

🌐 So, are you ready to spread the love and join the #GetWithWarno movement? Let's show the world that we're not just influencers; we're the supporters of Aberdeen's football fate! 💪

Remember, greatness is temporary, but Warno's legacy will last forever! Let's do this, #BigJumbyNation! 🚀💼💯 #GetWithWarno #AberdeenFC #WarnoMagic #SoccerSupporters 🙌🔥

• Haha 6
8 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

So?  What was the required reaction?  The one he was being paid to bring?

A shrug of the shoulders and tell us to be careful what we wished for?

Thats what got him sacked.  Like it or lump it.

(None of which brings any justification to the subsequent shit show)

30 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So?  What was the required reaction?  The one he was being paid to bring?

A shrug of the shoulders and tell us to be careful what we wished for?

Thats what got him sacked.  Like it or lump it.

(None of which brings any justification to the subsequent shit show)

Ok Roy Keane. 

that’s his jeeeerrb

8 hours ago, JumboJET said:

🚨🙌 Hey #BigJumbyNation, it's ya boi, BigJumby, the Influencer Extraordinaire! Today, I've got an exciting proposition for all my amazing followers – it's time to #GetWithWarno! 💼

🚀 Let me tell you about the legend himself – Neil "Warno" Warnock! 🧔🏻 This guy is the chosen one, the soccer guru we never knew we needed! 🌟💫 Why, you ask? Because he's the magical solution to all of Aberdeen's problems! 🙏

👀 Picture this: Warno strutting onto the pitch with the charisma of a thousand influencers combined, waving his tactical wand like a maestro conducting a symphony of success! 🎻🎺 He's about to transform Aberdeen into the footballing empire we've all been dreaming of! 🏰

📈 So, here's the deal – Aberdeen is facing relegation, and we can't let that happen on our watch! 🚫📉 We need to unite under the #GetWithWarno banner and show the world that we're not just followers; we're an unstoppable force for footballing greatness! 💥

📣 Let's flood the internet with our undying support for Warno! 📱💬 Use the hashtag #GetWithWarno in all your posts, stories, and even in your dreams! 😴💭 Let's make it trend harder than my dance moves at a family wedding! 💃🕺

🎉 I challenge each and every one of you to tag 10 friends who need to hop on the Warno train! 🚂🏆 Together, we'll create a wave of support that'll lift Aberdeen to the footballing heavens! 🌈

🌐 So, are you ready to spread the love and join the #GetWithWarno movement? Let's show the world that we're not just influencers; we're the supporters of Aberdeen's football fate! 💪

Remember, greatness is temporary, but Warno's legacy will last forever! Let's do this, #BigJumbyNation! 🚀💼💯 #GetWithWarno #AberdeenFC #WarnoMagic #SoccerSupporters 🙌🔥

Liked and shared. Hope I win.

@Tommy @Poodler @Millertime @RUL @manboobs109 @dazzy_deff @milne_afc @Bad_Mobby @tommo1903 @RAZOR

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Yeah lets ignore that some of the teams we faced under him were not as good as they once were, Maribor game was one of the biggest opportunities in the clubs history, shat it, completely!

• Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Over 14,000 sold so far according to club.

Not even close - we would need a miracle surge in ticket sales to get us to 10,000 for this match.

There was around 10,500 home fans at the Bonnyrigg match and sales for Saturday are currently way down on that figure.

3 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Not even close - we would need a miracle surge in ticket sales to get us to 10,000 for this match.

There was around 10,500 home fans at the Bonnyrigg match and sales for Saturday are currently way down on that figure.

Office must be telling porkies,why would they say that?

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Yeah lets ignore that some of the teams we faced under him were not as good as they once were, Maribor game was one of the biggest opportunities in the clubs history, shat it, completely!

That game stands out aye. 

Maribor were a team that had been in the champions league regularly. That was our strongest team that we put out in Europe. Played them off the park home and away. 

home game ash taylor cost us badly. 

away game the ref was abysmal and what a time for Rooney to miss a pen. Was that his only pen he never put away?

31 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

That game stands out aye. 

Maribor were a team that had been in the champions league regularly. That was our strongest team that we put out in Europe. Played them off the park home and away. 

home game ash taylor cost us badly. 

away game the ref was abysmal and what a time for Rooney to miss a pen. Was that his only pen he never put away?

I think it was, the pass back as well, everything that could go wrong did.

40 minutes ago, davierobb said:

To add insult to injury should never have been a penalty as McGinn had the ball in the net. Ref over ruled the goal and gave a penalty.

That’s right. Pretty sure the keeper should have been sent off as well but they introduced some new rule which seemed to only apply to that game 😂

41 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Can't believe I've done this....but I've actually lumped on us winning on Sat as part of my treble

Unless Aberdeen can push through urgent loan deals for the 2 Banks o Dee Centre half's in time, then I'll be having some of the 19/10 on offer for Killie