Aberdeen 3 - 1 Kilmarnock

51 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Can't believe I've done this....but I've actually lumped on us winning on Sat as part of my treble

Did you get a batch of amphetamines as a retirement gift from the NHS, TC min?๐Ÿ˜„

I admire your belief and for putting coin on itย 

I sincerely hope you are right and your bet cones up.๐Ÿ‘

29 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Got a feeling the cup will bring out the best.

4-0 Dandies..Mcinnes sent to the stands after Killie get 2 red cards in first 15 mins.

Half time delayed by 30 mins as Just Stop Oil protesters led by Wee Greta Thunberg invade the pitch.

ย 

The only problem with that is, there will be added time after 90 minutes where kilmarnock will score 5 goals.

Greta Thunberg ? Suspect tomorrows Daily Record interviews someone who played for the arse cheeks advising Greta is appointed the new manager. Need Rangers fans to get battered by Lisbon Polis for that not to be tomorrows back page headline!

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Got a feeling the cup will bring out the best.

4-0 Dandies..Mcinnes sent to the stands after Killie get 2 red cards in first 15 mins.

Half time delayed by 30 mins as Just Stop Oil protesters led by Wee Greta Thunberg invade the pitch.

ย 

Joking apart, like the last meeting when Watkins should have walked in 9 secs a VAR induced red for either side could have a massive bearing here.

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Can't believe I've done this....but I've actually lumped on us winning on Sat as part of my treble

NEVER gamble when you're out of your face, that's just basic common sense.ย 

3 hours ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Out of ten season ticket holders I know, only 3 are going on Sat. A protest, canโ€™t be arsed, costs too much, probably all of this. Clubs brought this on themselves.ย 

Unfortunately bottom line on the balance sheet is the only time Club Chairman notice anythingย 

3 hours ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Out of ten season ticket holders I know, only 3 are going on Sat. A protest, canโ€™t be arsed, costs too much, probably all of this. Clubs brought this on themselves.ย 

6 of our group of 8 (myself included) are going on Saturday.ย  More than I might've thought - probably a mixture of misplaced loyalty and having nothing better to do.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, minijc said:

I think it was, the pass back as well, everything that could go wrong did.

And all due to McInnes shitting the bed.

Fuck knows why he didnโ€™t have the courage to make someone other than Rooney take that penalty

• Dildo 2

If we have a go at Killie i think we will win if we sit in then we are fucked, sitting in has been one of the many reasons we have been so poor this season, I'd stick 2 up top through the middle 2 wide and go for it, nothing to loose reallyย 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

If we have a go at Killie i think we will win if we sit in then we are fucked, sitting in has been one of the many reasons we have been so poor this season, I'd stick 2 up top through the middle 2 wide and go for it, nothing to loose reallyย 

Sitting in requires a well drilled and disciplined defense that can soak up pressure, with a fast and direct forward line that can break with deadly intent to take advantage of their players being caught forward.

Unfortunately we have hahahahahahaha.

(Miovski excepted)