Aberdeen 3 - 1 Kilmarnock

2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Just shows there's no skill required to win in Scotland, that's all Rangers Hearts and Killie have done most of the season bully other sides. 

Shocking defending aswell there for the goal, fuck knows what McKenzies doing. 

Covering the two players he’s had the whole game.

em, so Armstrong on the touch line chases the ball for ten yards and then runs another 10 yards.  And then throws it.

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That goal had fuck all to do with McKenzie.  The ball shouldn’t have been anywhere near our own box.  We attempted to try and play from the back for the first time in the game.  We simply don’t have the players with the ability to do that.   

• Upvote 8
Just now, Kiriakov33 said:

That goal had fuck all to do with McKenzie.  The ball shouldn’t have been anywhere near our own box.  We attempted to try and play from the back for the first time in the game.  We simply don’t have the players with the ability to do that.   

Gartenmann is the worst passer of the ball we have.

Utter muck 

6 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

McKenzie in no man's land but let's forget about that. 

Was Mackenzie not in trying to cover the man standing free in the middle of the goals. 3 standing on the line doing nothing was worse. 

If you stop Killie getting the ball wide they have fuck all. Armstrong is their only threat. Sometimes Watkins pulls out wide to double up. 

I’m hoping we can push on but I can guarantee if we lose a goal 2nd half if will be because Armstrong was involved. 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Did you miss what he just did to devlin?

Judging a player based on rag dolling Devlin is only what a fuckwit would do.  I bet Warnock does that to Devlin every day in training!