Aberdeen 3 - 1 Kilmarnock

1 minute ago, The Gee Man said:

May!! March 18th

It will be another secretive saga.

But honestly. the idea that this Killie side could be playing eight intense matches in Conference League is laughable. There's nothing there to worry the Belgians, Swiss, Dutch, Norse, Romanians, Greeks, etc.

Look at fucking Hibs, min, total shite. Dons should be in the top 6, what a fuck up. Huns will rape them tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

Shouldn't have got drawn in, I know it's hard not to, but he had a part in that goal, Armstrong was totally free.

Armstrong was free as the man in the middle was left free and if he didn’t slip he would have had the ball, Mackenzie had to go into him 

but that’s immaterial 

34 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Let's not get carried away. Two fluke deflections saw us through.

You must be terrific at parties, Boof, mate. 

"Happy Hogmanay, folks! Dinna enjoy yersel's too much. I'm only playing Andy Stewart, and I've waaatered the beer doon tae fuck! You there, nae smilin' now, or yer oot!"

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Killie were shite today, relied on long balls and set pieces this is what Mcinnes is.A scholar of Scottish football but want anything better then Mcinnes ain’t your man. We have better players than Killie we just do not have the manger to knit it together. The Killie fans had a good day out next time they co me to Pittodrie they will hav the usual 84 fans 

• Upvote 1