Season Tickets 24/25

3 hours ago, starryfish said:

AFC say to contact Ultras Aberdeen directly if fans want to be in MKL4 but don’t tell you how you go about contacting them 🤦‍♂️

Ultrasaberdeen@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

I won't be renewing and the two others I go with won't be either until we know who is coming in as manager and player recruitment wise.

Cormack has turned this once proud club into a laughing stock. At my age winter football isn't really an attractive proposition and to be honest the product is that dire it's difficult to see any reason or glimmer of hope that would have us renewing under his regime.

10 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

Not renewing. 
Will just go to the odd game here or there.

I'm 70/30 in your camp however I will give Cormack a final roll of the dice before fully committing to sacking over 50 years of following the Dons. This next appointment is potentially going to put nails in his AFC coffin.

We have become an absolute shambles since he came in. 

• 4 weeks later...

Wonder how many we've actually sold compared to this time next year. I've also not renewed, not interested at the moment. Probably will eventually as had same seat since the mid 90's but wanting to see who the new manager is first.

Hoping that the lack of season ticket uptake and low sales for the semi final will finally show Cormack and the FMB the strength of the feelings that the fans have towards how much of a mess they're making of things.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Wonder how many we've actually sold compared to this time next year. I've also not renewed, not interested at the moment. Probably will eventually as had same seat since the mid 90's but wanting to see who the new manager is first.

Hoping that the lack of season ticket uptake and low sales for the semi final will finally show Cormack and the FMB the strength of the feelings that the fans have towards how much of a mess they're making of things.

The only way to get through to Cormack is to remove contributing to the club until the mess is a) acknowledged and b) a believable plan to address is disclosed.

A continuation of bullshit/false promises will not satisfy the majority. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Don Shula said:

I’m not renewing until I’m 100% sure we are playing in Premiership. The manager who we appoint until 1st February next season is of lesser concern 

Glory hunter.

Championship would be a much better laugh 

Weird that fans would want to see the club have less money for players in the championship and potentially miss out on automatic promotion.

You would hope that fans would back the club and help get us straight up. I guess a lot of our fans are not really proper fans 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Confused 1
  • Dildo 2
4 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

I’m not renewing until I’m 100% sure we are playing in Premiership. The manager who we appoint until 1st February next season is of lesser concern 

Don’t support the club when they really need it but you’d happily rather support the club if Neil Lennon becomes manager?

2 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Glory hunter.

Championship would be a much better laugh 

Nah I’m just not coughing up full price for season ticket to watch us play the likes of Arbroath, would need a big discount. And the only people laughing would be fans of other teams.

we won’t be relegated but to hell with giving Cormack any encouragement until he sorts out the current shitshow

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Weird that fans would want to see the club have less money for players in the championship and potentially miss out on automatic promotion.

You would hope that fans would back the club and help get us straight up. I guess a lot of our fans are not really proper fans 🤷🏻‍♂️

Aye ok Dave

3 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

Nah I’m just not coughing up full price for season ticket to watch us play the likes of Arbroath, would need a big discount. And the only people laughing would be fans of other teams.

we won’t be relegated but to hell with giving Cormack any encouragement until he sorts out the current shitshow

No danger Arbroath are staying up.

Anyway, as a TopRed I’m paying to watch the Dons, not the opposition

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Don Shula said:

You get the team you deserve, I suppose 

• 2 weeks later...

Given this a bump as I can imagine the clubs PR department will be going into overdrive after Thelin’s announcement.   
Will it be enough to encourage most fans to renew?  I still know quite a few who are just completely scunnered with  the dons, var , Scottish football in general  are not renewing and will pick and choose their games.   

Just now, Kiriakov33 said:

Given this a bump as I can imagine the clubs PR department will be going into overdrive after Thelin’s announcement.   
Will it be enough to encourage most fans to renew?  I still know quite a few who are just completely scunnered with  the dons, var , Scottish football in general  are not renewing and will pick and choose their games.   

I don't think it will shift the dial in any major way. Cost of living is still a big factor even in oil rich Aberdeen and a great many fans are just fair scunnered of the duopoly and the now overtly corrupt nature of the football governing bodies in this country. 

I will renew, the board have finally got a decent manager,(CV at least) not saying what’s happened recently hasn’t been a shit show, BUT, at least they have got this appointment right in my opinion and will be looking to fund the new manager unless what’s the point, that’s all I was looking for, a bit of competence going forward.