Season Tickets 24/25

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I don't think it will shift the dial in any major way. Cost of living is still a big factor even in oil rich Aberdeen and a great many fans are just fair scunnered of the duopoly and the now overtly corrupt nature of the football governing bodies in this country. 

Keep ih heed

we all could just say fuck it and give in, but what’s the point in that, it’s football, it’s important too all of us,

don’t give in, fight back, fuck the Glasgow 2, fuck the governing bodies, moan the dons.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dons79 said:

Keep ih heed

we all could just say fuck it and give in, but what’s the point in that, it’s football, it’s important too all of us,

don’t give in, fight back, fuck the Glasgow 2, fuck the governing bodies, moan the dons.

That's why a lot of people are resistent. That's why a lot of people don't go to Hampden. It's foolish to negate it.

• Upvote 1

I'm still not renewing until I see the calibre of signing we're after. In my opinion there is no point in having a manager who is your number one choice if you're not going to back him fully. 

Whoever Jimmy identifies (realistic players) Cormack and company need to pull out all the stops to get said identified players over the line.

Despite being pissed of with the clubs on a few matters - have bitten the bullet and just renewed for usual seats in the mainer.

Was not going to but daughters last full season before going away to Uni next year so was persuaded otherwise.

Looking forward to the first pie of the month in August to be Swedish meatball pie!

Steak and peppercorn pie last week was possibly the best this season followed by steak and black pudding!

Good morning,how are people feeling about renewing their season tickets.On all sensible logic and common sense and the sometimes really poor displays and pantomime events off-field we would be forgiven for giving up.VAR has also ruined the enjoyment and viewing experience.Yet it is what we do and I have been encouraged the last few weeks and am becoming more and more enthusiastic and inclined to renew.And put this past season down to experience !

11 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

If I was still in Scotland, having had ST or corp every year since age of 8, the biggest factor that would potentially prevent me from buying some sort of package for the season would indeed be VAR.

It has been and absolute aberration and in a 100% predictable manner.

Probably would still book up tho having said this.

Agree muttonhumper.You sum it up perfectly regarding VAR . Good or bad , for or against you, VAR is just a pain in the neck We are creatures of habit though and still like going to the football regardless !

6 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I've been thoroughly pissed off with how this season has panned out. But I guess I'd always renew. What else am I going to do with my Saturday? Spend it with the wife. No, I do that enough.

VAR is a major off-putting reason to renew though. I'd like us to take Swedens stance and tell them to ram VAR up their arse sideways.

Spot on,King Street Loon min .

44 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I've been thoroughly pissed off with how this season has panned out. But I guess I'd always renew. What else am I going to do with my Saturday? Spend it with the wife. No, I do that enough.

VAR is a major off-putting reason to renew though. I'd like us to take Swedens stance and tell them to ram VAR up their arse sideways.

Pretty much yeah.

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I tried to take advantage of the 6 month interest free deal.

All going fine then got rejected by some finance company.

Embarrassing.

I’m an orphan and a pensioner.

Sad times.

Why did you not say to him

”please sir, can I have some more”

see what they say then?