Season Tickets 24/25

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

Season books renewed for me and the loon.

Will always buy one. Even if i a decided to bide in Mozambique, i would buy one. 
proper mannies approach to home games, the season book! 

I'm heading to Pemba in a few weeks if you fancy a pint

1 minute ago, donswin1983 said:

Spot on, min. Rip the required ticket oot yer season book and give it to the loon at the turnstiles..

turnstiles was mannies work too, back in the day. 
probably the only thing that turnstile workers had in common with Muirfield Golf Club

Salt of the earth workers your turnstile folk back in the day, big cheesers and scarf around the neck welcoming you in, struggling to move the big turnstile(wee), once through, in a land of bliss screaming on the team, brilliant.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Fair play for emigrating with some Dons memorabilia in hand.

Another Top Red.

That is dedication. Great work. Eric D..was that yon loon that scored a free kick in the fog at east end park? 
couldn’t see a fucking thing…

28 minutes ago, graham said:

Yes, remember the season book with affection.Numbered ticket voucher book presented to the turnstile man each home match and season book also got you in free on the nod to Reserve matches.

Standing halfway between King Street and the Merkie trying to figure out which number ticket is needed.

Simpler times.

Ticket on the phone is fucking shite.

No plans to visit Mozambique this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

😂😂

cheers Razor, min! Still swithering about the full time move to Mozambique, to be honest.

nae sure they get red tv..

Invest in IPTV min. RedTV is shite. The other teams coverage is always much better.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Looking to buy for next season

Are the red shed ones seating or not?

It's back to allocated seating with specific sections for Ultras and Young "Ultras" but thought I saw somewhere it was sold out but might be those special designated areas

On 5/1/2024 at 2:06 PM, Dons79 said:

Salt of the earth workers your turnstile folk back in the day, big cheesers and scarf around the neck welcoming you in, struggling to move the big turnstile(wee), once through, in a land of bliss screaming on the team, brilliant.

When I read that. all I hear in my head is the voice of Ron Manager from the Fast Show

12 minutes ago, RUL said:

Guessing sales aren’t strong based on club lack of shouting ?

I assume there will have been a bit of an artificial boost last summer based on folk not wanting to miss out on the group stage games so a drop off was always going to be likely

They usually have a rush nearer cut off dates and the next one is June 1st to keep your seat, so would imagine a lot will sign up in the next week or so, with no European football a lot of people wont bother as was stated above. If we sell 9000 I would be surprised, there might be a few sign up once the club unveil Jimmy Thelin

3 minutes ago, ullevi said:

They usually have a rush nearer cut off dates and the next one is June 1st to keep your seat, so would imagine a lot will sign up in the next week or so, with no European football a lot of people wont bother as was stated above. If we sell 9000 I would be surprised, there might be a few sign up once the club unveil Jimmy Thelin

Aye we'll have a pretty good idea on the website after 1st June when they free up the seats from this year. 

I've decided to let my seat slide. I really have had enough of AFC under Cormack. I don't do winter football anymore, too old to sit through 100+ mins of shite every week in the biting wind and cold.

I fully expect Aberdeen to have a great season now that I'm not there to jinx them week in week out. RedTV and dram in hand and a new big feck off TV that should be getting delivered on Friday. I'll maybe figure out how to use it by the time the season kicks off.