Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

10 hours ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Didn’t know that and we are crap at defending set pieces. Pretty crap at defending full stop but especially set pieces. 
Won’t sleep tonight thinking about this.

Just checking you got some shut eye bbz

1 minute ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Not much, every time I tried a configuration of our defence it kept me awake. Probably fall asleep at 7.45 tonight and waken at 10.00.

Do you think you're maybe taking football too seriously?

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Don't get many of them, a 0-0.

This is the 24 th league game which was a must win and could be the 24 that we didn’t win.   6 league wins this season is a fricking disgrace get your shit together Cormack and company.  Sign the right manager and let him have full control of who he wants to improve this cluster F——K.   

Need to show the same effort that we did against Kilmarnock in every game.  Can't just be a one off. That's the minimum effort and physicality needed to compete in our league. 

Once we matched up physically with Kilmarnock we exposed their technical and tactical limitations. 

Same again please 

8 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

This is the 24 th league game which was a must win and could be the 24 that we didn’t win.   6 league wins this season is a fricking disgrace get your shit together Cormack and company.  Sign the right manager and let him have full control of who he wants to improve this cluster F——K.   

You stupid cunt 

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If the AFC who performed admirably in the Europa Conference League and the two domestic cups so far turn up tonight, we'll win by a couple of goals.

However, if it is the AFC, who have been ridiculously poor overall in the league thus far, who turn up, we'll do well to nick a point.

COYFR!!!🤞

We’re not far off that. Barely win a game. leak soft goals. Lose late goals and manage to scrape a draw against pish poor teams

6 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

We’re not far off that. Barely win a game. leak soft goals. Lose late goals and manage to scrape a draw against pish poor teams

Eintracht Frankfurt and PAOK were hardly "pish" opposition. Deary me.

Are you actually an Aberdeen FC supporter or are masquerading as one? 

Be critical all you like about AFC, constructively, positively, or negatively by all means, but be sensible about how you relay it. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Eintracht Frankfurt and PAOK were hardly "pish" opposition. Deary me.

Are you actually an Aberdeen FC supporter or are masquerading as one? 

Be critical all you like about AFC, constructively, positively, or negatively by all means, but be sensible about how you relay it. 

Last I checked we didn’t draw against frankfurt. We beat them in a game that meant so much to them that they played their second string, having lost the other. We struggled to draw against Helsinki. Are you even a fan?

I take it you haven’t paid much attention as to how we’ve been performing in the league, as we’ve barely won any games, we’ve lost pish poor goals late in games and managed to scrape a few draws. That’s pretty much how our European performances went, is it not? Are you masquerading as a fan!?

• Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Last I checked we didn’t draw against frankfurt. We beat them in a game that meant so much to them that they played their second string, having lost the other. We struggled to draw against Helsinki. Are you even a fan?

I take it you haven’t paid much attention as to how we’ve been performing in the league, as we’ve barely won any games, we’ve lost pish poor goals late in games and managed to scrape a few draws. That’s pretty much how our European performances went, is it not? Are you masquerading as a fan!?

Feeding off the scraps of others' comments like a wee starling bird.

Oh so typical of how you post....unimaginative, hollow, and insubstantial.

As for the question highlighted.......😄😄😄.

Aberdeen FC is in my blood. I hope that answers your two queries.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Feeding off the scraps of others' comments like a wee starling bird.

Oh so typical of how you post....unimaginative, hollow, and insubstantial.

As for the question highlighted.......😄😄😄.

Aberdeen FC is in my blood. I hope that answers your two queries.

I note you failed to acknowledge the rest of my points. 😏

On 3/12/2024 at 8:20 AM, Saturday's Kid said:

Seven years ago (less a fortnight) we won this fixture 7-0. The Dons were at their 21st century peak at the time. To see how far we have regressed is disheartening.

19 hours ago, Russell said:

Cue some gype reminiscing about Considine and how he would walk (shuffle) in to this team

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Go away and change your tampon, now there's a good girl/boy. 

Once you've done that, enjoy rhe rest of your existence.👍

Top posting, mad. Here's hoping we don't turn in one of our Euro performances tonight