Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Took me ages to work out what the fuck they were even checking and when I saw the replay of the alleged hand I was like well that wont be given. Soon as that cunt walked to the screen it was getting given. The game is fucked. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hoofball said:

Even the Dundee commentators can’t believe it’s a penalty 

The Dundee player hit the post as the play developed- how did MCKenzie gain an advantage? Even the Dundee commentators said decision is an embarressment.

Im sitting here in utter disbelief at that decision. There have been some utter howlers with VAR and refereeing decisions. 

hand was in a natural position for the movement being made, the referee doesn’t give it, VAR takes 5 minutes to review it, meaning it wasn’t clear and obvious. Mclean then views it 7 times on the monitor and takes the easy option because he’s been sent to the monitor. 

we deserve to be 1-0 down, but by fuck not in that way. 

Fitba can get fucked at this rate 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

Hahaha. This team is absolutely pathetic.

Where's the 'but we've got a good squad' brigade now?

Probably best nae to post shite like that when you were bumming up the cunt responsible for us being 1 down a couple days ago 😂

2 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Hahaha. This team is absolutely pathetic.

Where's the 'but we've got a good squad' brigade now?

Scary thing is this is our last game in hand.

Can't see us catching Hearts now.

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Probably best nae to post shite like that when you were bumming up the cunt responsible for us being 1 down a couple days ago 😂

I said I was willing to die on that hill. I'm cool with that. However, that wasn't a penalty 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That was a disgusting decision & never ever a penalty 

McLean is a fucking weasel & should’ve told VAR he wasn’t giving it. 

There was no danger McLean was doing anything other than giving a penalty once he was called over to look at the screen.

He’s such a prick and has proven time and time again over the years he hates us.