Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, JojoJuan said:

VAR is the worst thing to ever happen to football, other than the Huns not being completely disbanded in 2012

It has absolutely destroyed the game, fucking joke. 

Even if our team were good, the game is fucked anyway 

Couldn’t agree more. Football as we knew it is finished.

Just now, Oregon Red said:

Fucking disastrous stuff for months now. Going from bad to worse.

We really need a manager that can inspire.  Blame has to go to the board and Colgate , fucking no planning what-so-ever.

I think these players are just seeing the season out, not really bothered if this club goes down. 

Any pro with an ounce of pride is fighting like fuck for every ball, but every loose ball, every second ball, were easily scooped up by a blue shirt with very little actual effort to regain possession. 

Doesn't help that the gameplan is non-existent, but there's failure at every level. 

2 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Ross County almost made it 2-2 at the death there, apparently. Marshall made a wonder save.

They did, just to compound our misery- utterly bereft of ideas and fight, a poor poor show from a rudderless team - no captains out there and no manager - we need someone to step up, and soon, or else we will be down, for the first time in our history, how bad would that be!

1 minute ago, Hoppy said:

40 years of watching Aberdeen and this is without doubt the worst team in that time. Just dreadful.

2003 Paterson team was worse but assembled on a shoe string so it wasn’t their fault they were shite.

Probably between this team and Alex Miller’s 1998/1999 team.

3 minutes ago, Galloways Cucumber said:

This season seems set in stone.

So many late late goals against us.VAR hating us.Beaton.Teams we want to lose scoring 3 weeks after full time.

Fuck this

You forgot to mention the most important thing about this season.....that we are utter dogshit. 

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

I feel for you lads who care for the Dons. They give me something to complain about for 90 minutes but that’s it for me. Won’t bother me until they play again. They fucking stink.

I gave up a long time ago but I'll be back for a run at the Champo, friday night lights baby.

• Upvote 1
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The SFA desperate for us to go down it would appear.

That penalty tonight, and the referee giving Ross County a 98th minute equaliser apparently & the Hibs players & manager surrounding the ref at full time. 

That said, as much as the penalty tonight was a disgusting decision, we were fucking dismal & deserved nothing 

You're one paranoid bastard.

It's not the SFA's fault we are run like an amateur outfit and have players who couldn't give a fuck of we go down. 

• Upvote 1

Worst goalie in the league. 

Devlin's deterioration is staggering. 

Gartenmann is crap, can't pass and we have never done a single thing from his shitey throw ins. 

Shinnie tries but tonight he was actually hiding behind Dundee players instead of looking to get on the ball. 

Barron, I'd kick him out the door halfway up the road after that. 

McGrath was anonymous. 

Miovski, nae chance. 

Hoilett best player we had gets taken off. 

Phillips isn't a footballer. 

Then we have Jack Fuckin McKenzie. The cunts cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, sigh said:

They did, just to compound our misery- utterly bereft of ideas and fight, a poor poor show from a rudderless team - no captains out there and no manager - we need someone to step up, and soon, or else we will be down, for the first time in our history, how bad would that be!

I mean, it's a nice thing to be able to say we've never been relegated, but at the end of the day it really means fuck all. 

These players, as it stands, aren't winning any more games. There isn't any level of interest from them. 

Relegation is a distinct possibility, so we may as well prepare for that eventuality. 

On the plus side, tickets will be cheaper, as will RedTV. 

Save a bit of money, see some new stadiums, be the 'Big' team (possibly) for a few seasons till we get back up. 

11 minutes ago, Powis Crescent Loon said:

Has anyone else thought we're going to slip into the relegation play off spot?

Oh my goodness. I'm worried.

No, it's never crossed my mind until I read your post. Wow, you're right min.

• Haha 1
Just now, ahead on alphabet said:

We won't. 

What makes you say that ? Blind faith?

We havent won in 11 league games and Dundee Utd and Raith could definitely beat us right now. Thats the reality. We can 100% go down and nothing is proving it otherwise at the moment 

Gartenmann - Jesus fucking Christ….just leave him in Dundee 

Devlin - that fuckers been playing hide and seek for about 2 months 

Baron - wee toad thinks he’s iniesta. is he fuck! 

Philips -be better racing at Cheltenham 

Mackenzie - gormless 

Miovski - checked out 

The list goes on..

4 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

And to think some of you don't think we'll go down. 

"Because we're Aberdeen, you see? That means relegation can't happen to us." 

Some people are imbeciles, though. 

Just now, 4n4LprObE666 said:

We may be having a torrid time on the field right now, but at least we will have a state of the art new stadium to be proud of quite soon.

Surely we're at least due a picture of one from the club. 

Take our mind off, you know, everything else. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I mean, it's a nice thing to be able to say we've never been relegated, but at the end of the day it really means fuck all. 

These players, as it stands, aren't winning any more games. There isn't any level of interest from them. 

Relegation is a distinct possibility, so we may as well prepare for that eventuality. 

On the plus side, tickets will be cheaper, as will RedTV. 

Save a bit of money, see some new stadiums, be the 'Big' team (possibly) for a few seasons till we get back up. 

To be fair to the players, they didn’t sign up for a relegation scrap and most of them know they won’t be here next season so is it any surprise they’re not up for it?

2 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

40 years of watching Aberdeen and this is without doubt the worst team in that time. Just dreadful.

I always feel like statements of that Ilk are rooted in frustration but I’m going to join you in this one. 

The 99 team was simply appalling but still had highlights from Jess and co. This is the most gutless and weak spined Aberdeen team I’ve ever seen. They mentally collapse with the greatest of ease. 

weak as watered down kitten shit. 

McGrath played with strength and purpose. Shinnie was trying very hard. 

Barron - good luck getting absolutely torn a new arse in England by players week in week out. 

Duk - it’s difficult to play on a field of 22 players and make it look like it’s just you and the opposition. But he did. 

Roos - He’s a pantomime figure now. All talk. No action. A constant worry form kicking and decision making.

McKenzie - clearly not mentally tough enough to compete with players who are strong and streetwise. He’ll no doubt need his mum to fill out the allocation to get out of Curtis Mains back pocket.

McDonald - why play a simply three yard pass when you can try a 10 yard pass between three opposition players and give it away. Fucking honking in possession and slow to every second ball. 

Gartenmann. - points to McKenzie to show him where he’ll play the ball. Plays the ball 15 feet from that spot. Shouts at McKenzie. A euro clown of the lowest order. 

Phillips - the footballing equivalent of a fat drunk. Just bailing about with arms and legs in different directions. Never really giving us a hint of what his purpose is. 

Miovski - a man who will already be packed and ready to leave: now 7 games without a goal. 

Devlin. - you’re out of your fucking depth Donny. 

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I feel for you lads who care for the Dons. They give me something to complain about for 90 minutes but that’s it for me. Won’t bother me until they play again. They fucking stink.

Aye, checked out a while ago. It’s really quite something how big a cunt Cormack has actually made of things. Gutless cunts on the pitch, gutless cunts on the board. A man renowned for digging teams out the shit walking out after 33 days in the job won’t exactly be endorsing Cormack to anyone who isn’t a complete retard. Good times just around the corner!