Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, ahead on alphabet said:

We won't. 

Genuine questions  What makes you so confident that we won’t be relegated ?  What do you see in this team that will keep us up?   This set of players will fold like a pack of fucking cards when the pressure really starts mounting.   Ross County may not be as talented players but they will batter us off the park with effort and attitude 

1 minute ago, BrisDon said:

To be fair to the players, they didn’t sign up for a relegation scrap and most of them know they won’t be here next season so is it any surprise they’re not up for it?

I get that, but I would've hoped that they would at least be trying to "showcase" their next move in their remaining games with us.  Let's hope they get the move they deserve 😉

Just now, TerryMcDermott said:

McKenzie - clearly not mentally tough enough to compete with players who are strong and streetwise. He’ll no doubt need his mum to fill out the allocation to get out of Curtis Mains back pocket.

For every decent game (Saturday) that Mackenzie has he has several where he’s found out. Considine 2.0, not the level of player we need starting every week if we’re serious about achieving anything. Then again, we don’t seem to be serious.

4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Gartenmann - Jesus fucking Christ….just leave him in Dundee 

Devlin - that fuckers been playing hide and seek for about 2 months 

Baron - wee toad thinks he’s iniesta. is he fuck! 

Philips -be better racing at Cheltenham 

Mackenzie - gormless 

Miovski - checked out 

The list goes on..

What happened to them since the Kilmarnock match?Looked a completely different team..

Just now, BrisDon said:

To be fair to the players, they didn’t sign up for a relegation scrap and most of them know they won’t be here next season so is it any surprise they’re not up for it?

Exactly. 

They do not give a fuck. 

I don't know how any manager is going to turn that around when they've chucked it from the entire club, not just a manager. 

If it had been a manger they didn't like... we've seen players chuck it before with McGhee, you know... but bringing in a new man usually helps. The fact no cunt that's brought in can change their attitude makes it seem like their disaffection goes beyond the manager, and I don't see how you fix that. 

I mean, I'd offer them a fuckton of cash as a not-getting-relegated bonus. So while they might not give one single fuck about dropping us a division... and they don't... missing out on a hundred grand each might change their minds about relegation. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I feel for you lads who care for the Dons. They give me something to complain about for 90 minutes but that’s it for me. Won’t bother me until they play again. They fucking stink.

For someone who doesn't bother, you always feel the need to belt out some amount of tripe

We never look like winning away from home. It's not just the inability to even get draws, it's the manner of the defeats. Sadly, the only possible points are from home games. Manager fiasco amidst poor form is sapping the life out of this team. Going forward, the team and tactics at home should be different from the team that plays away.

Anyone who thinks we cant be relegated isn't watching the games.

Players are done and dusted. Tools have been downed, heads are down, 3 managers in 6 weeks with no tactics or stability... we are doomed at this rate. Teams around us are picking up points and have a bit of fight about them. We were in injury time before we even registered a shot on target tonight... against Dundee... fucking Dundee. 

• Upvote 3

Yes the penalty was harsh but that was shit.  We created fuck all.  Miovski's goals have dried up as we no longer create.  A complete shambles.  No urgency in the team whatsoever.  I am so angry with that performance, that was the game that sealed the bottom 6 and probably a relegation battle if we weren't already.  

I would ring the changes for the weekend and probably start 5/6 young lads from the youth system, yes people will say they aren't ready ect but they would want to impress and actually commit.  

4 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

What happened to them since the Kilmarnock match?Looked a completely different team..

Played to spite Warnock, they may not be saying it but they knew he was leaving and as a final fuck you they massively upped their game just to show how much they hated him. 

My delight from Saturday very quickly dissipated here. 

A team of yellow bellied, meek, stroppy cunts. 

Duk is currently a disgrace. Body language all wrong. 

We're never winning that cup semi. Might revoke my space on the bus going down. Just going to be another wasted trip. 

What are we doing here, seriously? Omnishambles. 

At a genuine loss at this juncture, no point in getting angry any more, as nothing we say or do can alter this complete shambles of a team / season.  Don’t see any points this weekend either and praying now that Ross County lose to Hearts to allow us an opportunity to beat them at home and open up a six point gap.  So so disappointed in everything going on, we fans deserve better and Cormack really needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat now with a new manager to have any form of conviction or even trust from the fans now.  Complete and utter loss. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Genuine questions  What makes you so confident that we won’t be relegated ?  What do you see in this team that will keep us up?   This set of players will fold like a pack of fucking cards when the pressure really starts mounting.   Ross County may not be as talented players but they will batter us off the park with effort and attitude 

Absolutely spot on. 

Whatever team we play, they know just to fight to win the ball and they'll dominate us, because there is no fight in this Aberdeen team. 

Just go at us and win. 

Don't even worry about tactics, because you can beat us right through the middle, down the flanks, or just hoof the ball around till we make a mistake through apathy. 

15 minutes ago, Russell said:

Shitfest but Dundee still played us off the park. Midfield completely anonymous.

Hardly, just calm down 

15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I think these players are just seeing the season out, not really bothered if this club goes down. 

Any pro with an ounce of pride is fighting like fuck for every ball, but every loose ball, every second ball, were easily scooped up by a blue shirt with very little actual effort to regain possession. 

Doesn't help that the gameplan is non-existent, but there's failure at every level. 

^^^ paid for a wife

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, scottymc said:

I get that the majority of these players don’t give anywhere near the same amount of care about the club as we do but have some fucking personal pride. Fuck me. 

They just dont care. When you have players that dont give a shit then you are only heading one way. These imposters were mostly recruited under Cormack, also Cormack used AFC as a holdover for that Hernandez guy that went to Atlanta. What kind of fan uses the club he claims to love like that?

As of now there is literally nothing to be positive about  - the aimlessness on the pitch only rivalled by the ineptitude of the board for which element of Aberdeen FC is worse currently.

What is most galling is that there is nothing on the horizon to create any ounce of hope that anything will improve near term.

A total abject failure of a season.