Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, englishred said:

Yes the penalty was harsh but that was shit.  We created fuck all.  Miovski's goals have dried up as we no longer create.  A complete shambles.  No urgency in the team whatsoever.  I am so angry with that performance, that was the game that sealed the bottom 6 and probably a relegation battle if we weren't already.  

I would ring the changes for the weekend and probably start 5/6 young lads from the youth system, yes people will say they aren't ready ect but they would want to impress and actually commit.  

Don't let miovski off the hook

He's been stinking too

• Upvote 2

Anyone else feel is if they're stuck in a groundhog day kinda thing - with the very odd exception nearly every game is the same.

Play shite, rarely have a shot on target, concede a stupid (some deserved, some not) penalty (and watch Roos guess wrong every time) etc etc etc etc

Dare I say it, we should have stuck with Robson until the permanent manager was ready to be appointed. Hard to believe that when he was sacked we still had aspirations of climbing the table. Thought it could get worse then and unfortunately I was correct.

• Upvote 1
Just now, englishred said:

your  not wrong however he has had nothing to work with and lets be frank he is the reason why we aren't inthe bottom two currently

That's letting him off the hook

He's been stinking for 6 games now and he has had chances

Shit passing and shit attitude too now 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Genuine questions  What makes you so confident that we won’t be relegated ?  What do you see in this team that will keep us up?   This set of players will fold like a pack of fucking cards when the pressure really starts mounting.   Ross County may not be as talented players but they will batter us off the park with effort and attitude 

They might. We will still beat them twice though. Completely confident of that. 

We are completely hopeless, we are also capable of putting in a performance like last week at home to kille. County will fight like last season but will head to the play offs again like last season and Livingston will go down. We will continue to be dreadful but will pick up the odd point here and there and beat county twice. I'll even stick my neck out and say we will be ahead of St Johnstone before the split.

22 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

Anyone who thinks we cant be relegated isn't watching the games.

Players are done and dusted. Tools have been downed, heads are down, 3 managers in 6 weeks with no tactics or stability... we are doomed at this rate. Teams around us are picking up points and have a bit of fight about them. We were in injury time before we even registered a shot on target tonight... against Dundee... fucking Dundee. 

Who thinks that? As far as I can, everyone firmly believes where this is headed.

1 minute ago, BrisDon said:

Dare I say it, we should have stuck with Robson until the permanent manager was ready to be appointed. Hard to believe that when he was sacked we still had aspirations of climbing the table. Thought it could get worse then and unfortunately I was correct.

No.

He was fucking clueless & should’ve been sacked long before he was

Let’s not re-write history 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Who would actually want to come in and be are manager at this stage 

No idea if we will actually be playing SPL football next season 

Ross County home is fucking huge game for us. 

Shitting myself now been through the play offs before .... its not nice unless you stay up. 

Not sure are current set of players have any bottle to cope  

• Site Sponsor
12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Don't let miovski off the hook

He's been stinking too

Correct.

Nobody should miss the buckshot - each and every one of them deserve everything coming their way.

Spineless, gutless shower of shite.

Don’t deserve the support they’ve had.

Fed up hearing every excuse under the sun being trotted out week in, week out.

Don’t want to hear any more of their pish - just do it on the pitch and show some fucking guts.

• Upvote 1