Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

This team have been relegation fodder since September.

There were plenty in here that said that the team and the squad were nowhere near good enough to compete. 

It's stunning why Aberdeen's management couldn't see this. 

Board*

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No.

He was fucking clueless & should’ve been sacked long before he was

Let’s not re-write history 

I’m not saying he wasn’t but he at least seemed to have the backing of the players.

No rewriting of history, just pure pragmatism. Our form has nosedived since he left.

11 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

Posters on here... tonight... saying they are confident we can beat County and wont be relegated. 

Sorry, never seen that. Just can't believe people would genuinely have confidence in that lot.

3 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

They might. We will still beat them twice though. Completely confident of that. 

We are completely hopeless, we are also capable of putting in a performance like last week at home to kille. County will fight like last season but will head to the play offs again like last season and Livingston will go down. We will continue to be dreadful but will pick up the odd point here and there and beat county twice. I'll even stick my neck out and say we will be ahead of St Johnstone before the split.

I'm not confident we can beat anyone which most would say is kind of understandable when you take 5 points (no wins) from the last 11 games. We've also lost 4 league games on the bounce and get outplayed/outfought in virtually every game. 

Your confidence that we will beat County twice seems very misplaced.

Just now, Shinniesta said:

I'm not confident we can beat anyone which most would say is kind of understandable when you take 5 points (no wins) from the last 11 games. We've also lost 4 league games on the bounce and get outplayed/outfought in virtually every game. 

Your confidence that we will beat County twice seems very misplaced.

It's why shitty VAR decisions don't even annoy me

We have NO right to bemoan anyone's mistakes when we serve up dung like that

4 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Correct.

Nobody should miss the buckshot - each and every one of them deserve everything come their way.

Spineless, gutless shower of shite.

Don’t deserve the support they’ve had.

Fed up hearing every excuse under the sun being trotted out week in, week out.

Don’t want to hear any more of their pish - just do it on the pitch and show some fucking guts.

I feel sorry for the fans who went down to Dundee tonight. Wonder what the numbers will be who travel to Motherwell on Saturday?

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's almost as if there's more to football than technical ability, eh?

All about the right characters

Give me marley watkins and matty Kennedy over sokler and morris any day

Goodwin and Robson both said they were signing players with the right mentality and character to be at Aberdeen. Aye ok. 

1 minute ago, Rico1903 said:

Goodwin and Robson both said they were signing players with the right mentality and character to be at Aberdeen. Aye ok. 

Did they?

I remember them saying they'd sign players that could run 

Shame they weren't managing in the olympics

14 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

This team have shown a couple of times this season that they can put up a bit of a fight. Which makes these types of performances all the more baffling. 

That was just an absolute nothing performance.

Are you apologising for them?

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's almost as if there's more to football than technical ability, eh?

All about the right characters

Give me marley watkins and matty Kennedy over sokler and morris any day

Sokler is hardly a name worth mentioning 😂

Gets chucked on 2 times a month when we're chasing a game. 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

All allegiances are gone for now

I'm absolutely boiling with hatred

Aye. Fair summary, min. Totally scunnered. The reality of what may happen gets more apparent with each league game.

we are an utter farce. A rudderless farce. Raging. 

I don’t see how anyone can look at our league form and tonight’s game, then dismiss us reaching the playoffs. A few thoughts on upcoming games:

County have come from behind, last minute equaliser. I think they are a organised unit with fight int them now under Cowie.

Motherwell away - not a happy ground recently
Livi away - nope - we dislike it there.

post split we’ll be in Dingwall? Another trip to Easter road?

The team aren’t showing the fight. They haven’t shown they can handle any pressure - let alone that of relegation.

• Upvote 1
Just now, donswin1983 said:

Aye. Fair summary, min. Totally scunnered. The reality of what may happen gets more apparent with each league game.

we are an utter farce. A rudderless farce. Raging. 

I instinctively think "I HOPE YOU GET RELEGATED!!" Because I hate them so much 

But what do they care, they won't be here

If we end up in the play offs we need to win 2 games back to back we have only won 6 fucking games all season!!!!  If we did end up in the play offs even winning them should be seen as an embarrassment , i'd hate to see the team "celebrate" winning them

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep, pathetic, but that's where I think we are

Offer them 50k each to stay out bottom two

And that's SHOCKING 

I was thinking more along the lines of offering them to not be shot in the face if they stay out of the bottom place.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's why shitty VAR decisions don't even annoy me

We have NO right to bemoan anyone's mistakes when we serve up dung like that

Exactly. Our performances don't merit any points regardless of VAR decisions. Dundee should have horsed us tonight even without the penalty.They were all over us and apparently they have 9 players out injured.

We got exactly what our embarrassingly inept "performance" deserved. Yet again.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, englishred said:

If we end up in the play offs we need to win 2 games back to back we have only won 6 fucking games all season!!!!  If we did end up in the play offs even winning them should be seen as an embarrassment , i'd hate to see the team "celebrate" winning them

Cormack getting his hands on a trophy, dancing behind the ‘we’re staying up banner’

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, englishred said:

Trying to think who we’ve even beat

How the fuck did we win at ibrox?

shite form from them or not