Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

20 minutes ago, BrisDon said:

Dare I say it, we should have stuck with Robson until the permanent manager was ready to be appointed. Hard to believe that when he was sacked we still had aspirations of climbing the table. Thought it could get worse then and unfortunately I was correct.

Have to agree with that. Yet again the Numpties screaming for blood have cost the club. They are who should be blamed for the loss of McInnes and for every blip since. Since Ruby got injured and Barry got the boot the confidence and structure has drained out of the team. If you send them out to play the same way bottom six teams play its maybe not surprising you end up looking like a bottom six team.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1

11 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Sorry, never seen that. Just can't believe people would genuinely have confidence in that lot.

I couldn't agree more. There are even folk on Twitter saying that it will come good... but that cant be based on anything other than arrogance. 

2 minutes ago, Kent_red said:

I don’t see how anyone can look at our league form and tonight’s game, then dismiss us reaching the playoffs. A few thoughts on upcoming games:

County have come from behind, last minute equaliser. I think they are a organised unit with fight int them now under Cowie.

Motherwell away - not a happy ground recently
Livi away - nope - we dislike it there.

post split we’ll be in Dingwall? Another trip to Easter road?

The team aren’t showing the fight. They haven’t shown they can handle any pressure - let alone that of relegation.

I agree with everything you say. There is no structure, no desire , no fight. 
l always find  it strange when a manager is sacked and you put one of their coaches in charge? Leven making three single substitutions tonight beggars belief. Played the last 20 minutes without the ability to make any further changes, whether for injury or tactical change. Very strange.

Just now, Stoneybloke said:

There is zero urgency. Even after the penalty they were in no hurry to take throw ins or free kicks. I'm on the verge of giving up on them. What's the point if they don't care.

It's not a question of caring - it's a question of panic setting in and confidence draining. Fear makes fools of everyone when it grabs them round the throat.

3 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Trying to think who we’ve even beat

How the fuck did we win at ibrox?

shite form from them or not

Not trying to put us down against that lot but they were in poor form yet missed a shit load of chances and we were clinical.  On any other day they would have scored 3 before we got our first

After watching that pathetic bunch tonight i just cannot see where our next win comes from. I would love to know what they do in training to come up with this garbage, remember when they told us the training ground would be a game changer, what a joke

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, BrisDon said:

I’m not saying he wasn’t but he at least seemed to have the backing of the players.

No rewriting of history, just pure pragmatism. Our form has nosedived since he left.

The time between sacking Robson and getting a replacement is just too long.We were lucky last time to get Robson but this time it could get us relegated.

Lets be honest the players dont give a fuck.

They get paid the same regardless, the same as the 90% of us do, turn up to a job we dont want to be there for. Instead of replacing chunties, doing click and collect at argos or washing dishes in a school full of litle cunts, they are turning up booting a ball about for a couple hours a week and win, lose or draw still pick up the same pay packet.

12 minutes ago, G man said:

I feel sorry for the fans who went down to Dundee tonight. Wonder what the numbers will be who travel to Motherwell on Saturday?

Massive probably, as always. Incredible support. Through thin and thinner. Club don’t deserve the loyalty shown to them by us. 
As someone said earlier. We go down, they look sad, cry on the pitch, Leave the club and forget it.

we carry the legacy of player, Manager and board incompetence and underperformance. Fuck them all

Where do you actually start with that performance? Just shite from start to finish.  Defenders slicing the ball out of play, Roos nervous as fuck, Bojan a shadow of the player he was a few weeks back, DuK did NOTHING when he came on. 
No pace. No width
etc etc 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Have to agree with that. Yet again the Numpties screaming for blood have cost the club. They are who should be blamed for the loss of McInnes and for every blip since. Since Ruby got injured and Barry got the boot the confidence and structure has drained out of the team. If you send them out to play the same way bottom six teams play its maybe not surprising you end up looking like a bottom six team.

The fan’s wanting Robson sacked for being incompetent aren’t the problem. If our board hadn’t been negligent and had sacked him earlier a new manager would have had the window to look at the squad, realise how poor it was and bring in some new players. Cormack, Burrows, Gunn and the rest of the FMB should be chased out of the city for the shambolic mess they’ve made of our club,

Sack the board.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

The time between sacking Robson and getting a replacement is just too long.We were lucky last time to get Robson but this time it could get us relegated.

Complacency on the part of Cormack and the board. A classic case of people running a football club who believed we were too good to be relegated so you can mess about with interim managers , not bring in players in the January transfer window and generally stagger our way to a potential disaster.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The fan’s wanting Robson sacked for being incompetent aren’t the problem. If our board hadn’t been negligent and had sacked him earlier a new manager would have had the window to look at the squad, realise how poor it was and bring in some new players. Cormack, Burrows, Gunn and the rest of the FMB should be chased out of the city for the shambolic mess they’ve made of our club,

Sack the board.

Agreed. Warnock for example would have been able to sign a couple decent players and loaned a few . Instead we are staring down the barrel of the play offs 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, brunstanesheep said:

Lets be honest the players dont give a fuck.

They get paid the same regardless, the same as the 90% of us do, turn up to a job we dont want to be there for. Instead of replacing chunties, doing click and collect at argos or washing dishes in a school full of litle cunts, they are turning up booting a ball about for a couple hours a week and win, lose or draw still pick up the same pay packet.

We assume that professional footballers all have at least some level of personal pride given they’ve managed to succeed in a vocation where most fail. When I’ve made myself sick with stress at work it’s really fear of failure that’s driving me not a sense of love of or loyalty to my employer. 

A really awful game of football. Both teams were so shite it was actually embarrassing. 

For us the McGrath out side tactic didn’t work and should have been changed. Why did we take off hoilett ? 

Maybe we will fluke a win sat, who even cares anymore.

Anybody who thinks a new manager will have an instant remedy for this lot is deluded. They'll come in and give it the big everyone gets a fresh start bullshit. Won't know the withered wheat from the chaff.

Meanwhile, Levens inability to recognise Dundee's 5 in midfield were totally over running us was staggering.

16 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Sack the board.

Tbh I think we need that technical director that has experience of football a Lasley or Joe Savage type.Then Cormack Burrows Gunn need to let that guy do his job without interference and just do their jobs.Sacking managers every few months isn't the answer and wouldn't be necessary if we had a proper structure.

1 minute ago, BrisDon said:

We assume that professional footballers all have at least some level of personal pride given they’ve managed to succeed in a vocation where most fail. When I’ve made myself sick with stress at work it’s really fear of failure that’s driving me not a sense of love of or loyalty to my employer. 

I think thats where assume has made and ass out of you. 

Footballers, or majority of them, dont consider themselves lucky or pride themselves where they are. They consider it a job like everyone else.

Especially at SPFL level when you have guys in an industrial estate half a mile from their training ground making more money than them.

2 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Tbh I think we need that technical director that has experience of football a Lasley or Joe Savage type.Then Cormack Burrows Gunn need to let that guy do his job without interference and just do their jobs.Sacking managers every few months isn't the answer and wouldn't be necessary if we had a proper structure.

I agree that we need a proper structure, but we still need a proper manager also…. something we’ve not had for years.

X rated performance tonight. One of the worst games I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching. Absolutely no desire in the team. Lumping the ball forward with it mainly going to the opposition. Dundee’s midfield were far superior to ours. Main was a real problem for us upfront. No player gets pass marks. We desperately need an experienced manager in fast.

31 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

There is zero urgency. Even after the penalty they were in no hurry to take throw ins or free kicks. I'm on the verge of giving up on them. What's the point if they don't care.

I'm resigned to a relegation play off that we lose because the players don't give a fuck, and whatever side we play in the play-off will at least have some bollocks and the target of promotion to shoot for. For Aberdeen's players, what's another loss? 

There's no way in Hell the spineless shitbags who play for Aberdeen are beating United or Raith in a meaningful tie. 

In the meantime, I'm going to be turning my attention to Stockport's terrific assault on the Division 2 title.

A team worth following with a manager who knows what he's doing. 

Lovely stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1