Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

43 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

That's a STINKING idea.

It's a terrific idea, because it was my idea. 

If they won't play for the club just fucking bribe them. 

They might not give a fuck about AFC, but offer them 100k a 'man' to get the results needed.  Everyone likes money, even these fucking shitbags. 

If it saves the club from years in the Championship it's worth it. 

• Like 1

The fans need to start organised protests outside the stadium - Cormack cannot be allowed to drag our club down any further. Under his stewardship we have become a laughing stock, a complete and utter shambles. At this rate his legacy will be a 2nd rate training ground named after himself and relegation for the first time in our history.

Thanks a lot Dave you egotistical chancer.

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's a terrific idea, because it was my idea. 

If they won't play for the club just fucking bribe them. 

They might not give a fuck about AFC, but offer them 100k a 'man' to get the results needed.  Everyone likes money, even these fucking shitbags. 

If it saves the club from years in the Championship it's worth it. 

Please leave me alone when I'm trying to rile up Millertime.

Please and thank you.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, The Lighthouse said:

The fans need to start organised protests outside the stadium - Cormack cannot be allowed to drag our club down any further. Under his stewardship we have become a laughing stock, a complete and utter shambles. At this rate his legacy will be a 2nd rate training ground named after himself and relegation for the first time in our history.

Don't think now is the right time. This team are very fragile nice lads. Can't risk them becoming more jittery. Time for any protests is after last game. Protests now are pointless and damaging to the wee souls we are depending on getting us out this mess.

Sad thing is they have shown before there are good players in this team. They need to believe that themselves.

5 minutes ago, The Lighthouse said:

I mean, if you enjoy completely wasting your time to zero effect then that's one of the ways of doing it, I suppose. 

Plus it gets you out of the house and into the fresh air, so I suppose it's not a terrible idea from a health perspective. 

2 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Don't think now is the right time. This team are very fragile nice lads. Can't risk them becoming more jittery. Time for any protests is after last game. Protests now are pointless and damaging to the wee souls we are depending on getting us out this mess.

Sad thing is they have shown before there are good players in this team. They need to believe that themselves.

Fuck them

• Upvote 7
4 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

The players have chucked it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm resigned to a relegation play off that we lose because the players don't give a fuck, and whatever side we play in the play-off will at least have some bollocks and the target of promotion to shoot for. For Aberdeen's players, what's another loss? 

There's no way in Hell the spineless shitbags who play for Aberdeen are beating United or Raith in a meaningful tie. 

In the meantime, I'm going to be turning my attention to Stockport's terrific assault on the Division 2 title.

A team worth following with a manager who knows what he's doing. 

Lovely stuff. 

Losing to either United or Raith would be a nightmare.

United for obvious reasons but I have a mate from Kirkcaldy and have taken the piss out of Raith for as long as I’ve known him. Karma’s a bitch. 

25 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm resigned to a relegation play off that we lose because the players don't give a fuck, and whatever side we play in the play-off will at least have some bollocks and the target of promotion to shoot for. For Aberdeen's players, what's another loss? 

There's no way in Hell the spineless shitbags who play for Aberdeen are beating United or Raith in a meaningful tie. 

In the meantime, I'm going to be turning my attention to Stockport's terrific assault on the Division 2 title.

A team worth following with a manager who knows what he's doing. 

Lovely stuff. 

West Bromwich Albion for me, hopefully in the playoffs.

We're in serious shit. 

We've brought in a heap of players but we don't have anything resembling a team.  We could have 10 different managers and it wouldn't make a difference with this group. 

And hardly any of them are up for a fight. 

All the other teams in the bottom half will fight like fuck to survive. 

Horseshit from start to finish. We're going down and we'll deserve it. We've had shit players before and players who can't be arsed before but never an entire squad of utter cunts who fit both criteria. The pricks are too fucking stupid to realise they're shitting on their own career opportunities as well. Drown the fucking lot of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh to have Pollock, Ramadani and McCrorie back, players who actually looked like they gave a fuck and wouldn't pussyfoot around and be so fucking timid. Instead we have MacKenzie who acts like our hard man, except he looks like he's about to burst out greeting at any moment with his fucking petted lip and balled up fists.

We go again!

Wow what a mess we are.

Every single player was shite.

they don't give a fuck. Any of them.

Get rid of the whole lot ASAP.

im not even joking.

Gartenmann is not a footballer. His decisions and skills are horrendous.

every single time Duk takes on a defender he gets the ball taken off him. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Try passing the ball you idiot!!

100% a penalty to Dundee. Fucking Mackenzie and his puppet arms flailing over the place. 

He's like one of those inflatable fucking bodies you get outside car sales places.

Not 1 shot on target????

Are u fucking serious?

We need a new manager, new players and contracts only lasting 1 year so we can tell them to fuck off if they're shit.

No wonder Warnock legged it.

We are a Scottish Championship team  not a Premiership team.

Celtic will win at least 4-0 which should have been the score in tonight's game. I'd actually be disappointed if I were a Dundee supporter. That's how bad we are.

Anyone going to another dons match this season is either extremely bored and lonely or insane.

Fuck off Cormack.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure I read we've never had as low a points tally at this point in a season before 

And only twice with a lower amount of wins 

Maybe the other way around but none the less the worst Dons side I've witnessed in my 30 odd years of gan to the fitba.

Total losers from top to bottom