Dundee 1 - 0 Aberdeen

17 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Hmmm? It's not looking bright, is it? Yet there are still people on here who think relegation isn't a realistic outcome. That's a worry...

Anyone who doesn't think that relegation is a realistic outcome knows fuck all about football.  County showing fight to keep chipping away and will definitely fancy their chances against us.   

9 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Pretty sure I read we've never had as low a points tally at this point in a season before 

And only twice with a lower amount of wins 

Maybe the other way around but none the less the worst Dons side I've witnessed in my 30 odd years of gan to the fitba.

Total losers from top to bottom 

I’ve read that a few places over the last few weeks & thought it’s sensationalist but now I’m thinking the same. Paterson & McGhee’s teams, even the side that finished bottom - at least we knew to expect they’d be shite. This is an expensively assembled squad of complete and utter shitebags, when you factor in the money spent it has to be one of the worst I’ve seen.  

55 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Surprising?

No. Not really.

I don't think anything about this lot could surprise me anymore.

Just makes me think about how fucked, and how low we can go under the "leadership" of that fucking goofy clown.

The decline to this point has been incredibly, outrageously, rapid.

• Upvote 1

It beggars belief how Cormack is successful in any line of business, considering how he has fucked up the stability, fluidity, and core of our club since his return.

it's all well and good showing your "support" for a club by pumping in millions of pounds into AFC but if the money is not apportioned properly and in a controlled manner due to incredibly poor decision-making, lack of actual leadership, undermining of others, and needless interference, this is the net product; consistently weak performances, frequent poor results, continual incomprehension, and desperately hanging on to our top flight status with just 9 games left.

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Thankfully I was at a work event last night so didn’t even give this the time of day beyond checking the score at FT

Was it as bad as I fear?

We’re in such deep shit 

Fully worse. Definitely the worst I’ve seen us play this season.

10 hours ago, Dynamo said:

The players have chucked it.

Time to send in the Mafia and threaten them, pointing out there’s 11 blocks of cement with chains plus a very large block with multi chains lined up on a supply ship tied up in the harbour for the clowns who run the club. Ready to head out to the arctiic and  dump the lot of them tied to their blocks overboard if they don’t start fighting for the badge, and fans. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It beggars belief how Cormack is successful in any line of business, considering how he has fucked up the stability, fluidity, and core of our club since his return.

it's all well and good showing your "support" for a club by pumping in millions of pounds into AFC but if the money is not apportioned properly and in a controlled manner due to incredibly poor decision-making, lack of actual leadership, undermining of others, and needless interference, this is the net product; consistently weak performances, frequent poor results, continual incomprehension, and desperately hanging on to our top flight status with just 9 games left.

Even listening to him talk it’s clear he’s no big business guru. He obviously got very lucky and the brains were people below him.

If you got talking to him in the bar you’d think he was some simpleton. He can’t even pronounce “process” and puts bacon on his rowies. 

• Upvote 2
10 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

We're in serious shit. 

We've brought in a heap of players but we don't have anything resembling a team.  We could have 10 different managers and it wouldn't make a difference with this group. 

And hardly any of them are up for a fight. 

All the other teams in the bottom half will fight like fuck to survive. 

Except the white flag brigade in red shirts. 

10 hours ago, davierobb said:

Started off with a lot of players playing badly but worryingly a lot of players were hiding in the second half. Fans boo ing players does not help.

Started off with mismanagement from Cormack  and the clowns he employed to run the club who havnt a fricking clue how to run a football club. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Genuine questions  What makes you so confident that we won’t be relegated ?  What do you see in this team that will keep us up?   This set of players will fold like a pack of fucking cards when the pressure really starts mounting.   Ross County may not be as talented players but they will batter us off the park with effort and attitude 

He has heard from his fairy 🧚godmother it  will be a 16 team premier division next season. 

13 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Game v County on the 30th his massive. Wouldn’t bet on this lot pulling out a win though, we better hope we have a permanent manager in over the international break and get some sort of reaction 

That’s wishful thinking , this team are incapable of any permanent reaction. 

1 hour ago, ferlaytio said:

Even listening to him talk it’s clear he’s no big business guru. He obviously got very lucky and the brains were people below him.

If you got talking to him in the bar you’d think he was some simpleton. He can’t even pronounce “process” and puts bacon on his rowies. 

Fully agree min.

Some folk are very lucky in life without breaking sweat or having the requisite knowledge to be successful within one's desired profession.

DC certainly falls under that type of person. It appears it is his subordinates that have put in the hours and applied their skillsets and collective knowledge to enable him to be classed as "successful' in business.

He's definitely not accomplished it on his own with his input and direction, that's for sure.

Dundee looked like a pretty decent team last night. I know they got pumped by Celtic recently, but generally this season they've looked fairly solid and play some good football. Teams like St Mirren, Dundee and Killie have played us off the park this season and they're basically made up of young Scottish players, experienced campaigners who know how to scrap, loanees from England, and one or two foreigners who've come in and done well. 

14 hours ago, Sheepo said:

After watching that pathetic bunch tonight i just cannot see where our next win comes from. I would love to know what they do in training to come up with this garbage, remember when they told us the training ground would be a game changer, what a joke

Swear to god their never out on the pitch, I pass Ego park several times throughout the day never see anyone outside besides youngsters & women 

1 minute ago, Adogcalledspot said:

Swear to god their never out on the pitch, I pass Ego park several times throughout the day never see anyone outside besides youngsters & women 

Wait until you hear how they act when made to do 2 sessions a day!!!

13 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm resigned to a relegation play off that we lose because the players don't give a fuck, and whatever side we play in the play-off will at least have some bollocks and the target of promotion to shoot for. For Aberdeen's players, what's another loss? 

There's no way in Hell the spineless shitbags who play for Aberdeen are beating United or Raith in a meaningful tie. 

In the meantime, I'm going to be turning my attention to Stockport's terrific assault on the Division 2 title.

A team worth following with a manager who knows what he's doing. 

Lovely stuff. 

Your completely correct in the first instance.

as for the Stockport reference.   Glory hunter springs to mind. 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

did we deserve to win or draw ? no

but that disnae fucking mean its ok to have a shit VAR decision go against us. hate the cunts who are like aye we didnt deserve anything. if its a shite VAR decision and we lose 1-0 then yes, yes we did deserve something

It was a blatant push never mind the handball.

Stonewall penalty.

• Upvote 1