Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Motherwell can still make the top 6, even maybe shoot for Europe with a massive slice of luck.  That's going to have them motivated in front of their own fans. 

We, on the other hand, don't have anything to play for, the players chucked it months ago, the Chairman is AWOL, we've a guy in charge of the team who sounds thicker than mince, and could very easily have lost 4 or 5 nil to a Dundee team with Curtis Main. 

If we can lose 2-0 we'll be doing brilliantly. 

Just now, The Cockney Don said:

I'll go for 0-0 again.

A clean sheet? 🤣 mon te fk min

Written on the billboards for long enough we’re 100% into relegation battle. 

That penalty v St Mirren & again v Dundee confirmed to me this is the real deal. Shite as we are we don’t get shite like that happening & expect anything better. Even County & Livi are  able to get boosts to their confidence. We simply aren’t. 

1 minute ago, S2RDS said:

2-0 - complete apathy at the moment. 

My thoughts are at least 3 goal pumping & probably at least one penalty or red card against us. 

3-0 is a common theme v Well but I think there is a serious chance it will be even worse this time around 

Red cards must be avoided before cup final against ross County on 30th March. Also what has not been mentioned is Shinnies stupid yellow card against Bonnyrigg . The fat bloke number 10 reeled him in and he bit . Second yellow against Killie kyboshes him for semi final. Some yellow cards are done to incompetent referees but many are totally avoidable.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe time to wheel out the 5-4-1 European formation & try & shithouse a result?

Roos. 
Devlin Gart MacDonald Jensen MacK. 
    McGrath Phillips Shinnie Hoilett.  
                        Miovski 

No 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe time to wheel out the 5-4-1 European formation & try & shithouse a result?

Roos. 
                        Miovski 

Aye, needs must in times of trouble.

But the prancing Pony can get to fuck.

3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Motherwell can still make the top 6, even maybe shoot for Europe with a massive slice of luck.  That's going to have them motivated in front of their own fans. 

We, on the other hand, don't have anything to play for, the players chucked it months ago, the Chairman is AWOL, we've a guy in charge of the team who sounds thicker than mince, and could very easily have lost 4 or 5 nil to a Dundee team with Curtis Main. 

If we can lose 2-0 we'll be doing brilliantly. 

We do have something to play for.  We have everything to play for, from finishing as high as possible to avoiding relegation.  I do agree with everything else you state though

32 minutes ago, englishred said:

We do have something to play for.  We have everything to play for, from finishing as high as possible to avoiding relegation.  I do agree with everything else you state though

I should have worded it better. 

When I said we've "nothing to play for" my intent was that we've nothing that the players consider worth playing for. 

They could not give a fuck if we're relegated, so finishing 5th or 12th matters not one bit to them. They're as disinterested a team as I've seen, most of them checked out months ago.

It is over

Now, something might change, but unless it does we're in freefall.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Roos. 
                        Miovski 

Did think this myself. Polvara in for Phillips though. 1-2 Dons.

• Like 1

Motherwell (1 clean sheet in 13) v Aberdeen (1 clean sheet in 13), with the last 2 match-ups producing 6 goals apiece. 

The respective defences are so shite I would expect goals again, with, hopefully, Miovski back on the scoresheet in a draw at worst.

I expect a positive reaction to Wednesday, but that may turn out to be wishful thinking. 

24 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

We have four games to play. If the real Aberdeen turn up we win them all. It isn't likely but nor is it impossible. 

In fact with the Dons being only 9 points short of 6th place isn't it still possible for us to finish in the top six?

What was your username on here before?

• Like 1