Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Dawn breaks on another 'must win' day. 

Ho hum.

Motherwell are totally unpredictable.....which is a step up on us.....but I'm looking into my crystal balls and I'm seeing a draw. 1-1.

I'm also seeing Ross County taking something from Hearts, sadly. 

Keeping my focus on Dundee, Hibs and St Johnstone. They're our targets. We win today, hope those three drop points and we go from there. 

39 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

Dawn breaks on another 'must win' day. 

Ho hum.

Motherwell are totally unpredictable.....which is a step up on us.....but I'm looking into my crystal balls and I'm seeing a draw. 1-1.

I'm also seeing Ross County taking something from Hearts, sadly. 

Fancy Ross County to get a score draw off Hearts.  
Hearts have 3rd sewn up & they might start to slip a bit in terms of motivation.

Attitude & mindset means more than ability in a lot of Scottish matches. 

Just now, Dynamo said:

I was the same before Dundee and we turned in an absolute disasterclass. 

It was actually pitiful from Dundee that it was only 1-0.

Me too. First game in a while I was actually looking forward to, albeit with a little trepidation. It could have been a real booster going into Motherwell next.

I think we are getting a Motherwell team really high on confidence now though and we are shot to bits. It's going to make for more uncomfortable viewing I think.

1 minute ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Me too. First game in a while I was actually looking forward to, albeit with a little trepidation. It could have been a real booster going into Motherwell next.

I think we are getting a Motherwell team really high on confidence now though and we are shot to bits. It's going to make for more uncomfortable viewing I think.

Their Sevco win is obviously the stand out result for them. That aside, their last 6 results aren’t much better than ours. 

1 minute ago, Rico1903 said:

Their Sevco win is obviously the stand out result for them. That aside, their last 6 results aren’t much better than ours. 

Really? In the last 5 league games….

Motherwell have 2 wins and a draw (7 points), conceding 11 and scoring 9 against rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Livi and us. 

meanwhile we have got 0 wins and 1 draw (1 point) conceding 9 and scoring 3 against Dundee, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and hibs. 

8 minutes ago, Sheepskin_1903 said:

Motherwell have 2 wins and a draw (7 points), conceding 11 and scoring 9 against rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Livi and us. 

meanwhile we have got 0 wins and 1 draw (1 point) conceding 9 and scoring 3 against Dundee, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and hibs. 

Yeah, I thought they played really well v Celtic and huns and they were alright against us too.

1 minute ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Yeah, I thought they played really well v Celtic and huns and they were alright against us too.

Agreed. 

our luck has to turn at some point and i fancy it beginning with a win today. 

Although, i have said that the last couple of games. 

3-1 dons 

57 minutes ago, Sheepskin_1903 said:

I said last 6 games their results haven’t been all that much better. I also said ‘results’ not ‘league results’. Conveniently excludes the fact Morton put them out the cup. 

1 win/1 loss difference.

Motherwell WWLLDL 
Aberdeen LWLLLD

p.s. I’m not really that hopeful.