Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

just realized clocks went forward here a week ago and the game starts in just over 2 hours. havent been so relieved for a while....an extra hour to wait to get beaten. 

its so hard being positive these days but a win here and a County loss makes a huge difference 

Just now, Baaaaa heid said:

2/1 on coral for a dons win that will boost my acca price …. Sadly every time I’ve betted  the dons to win  they have let me down 

So you thought the best thing to do in that context was to bet on them again?, making us lose again?, selfish prick 😂

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

The fact that we're in the position of wanting & needing hearts to win makes me raging! Would love to punch everyone at the club especially the conman liar.

Fully agree min. Wanting Hearts to win because of the situation we find ourselves in is not a nice feeling at all.

However, our destiny thankfully is still in our own hands but that is perennially being chipped away as things are.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Are Nottingham forest a big club?

any team in the EPHell is a big club compared to anyone in scotland. their resources mean they can outbid anyone here. its a shite state of affairs. 

all things being equal this wouldnt be the case...but it isnt and it is

I could be an oppostion manager facing Aberdeen and beat us easily , put high balls into Aberdeens box and have 2 players on Miovski at all times. We are that easy to beat. If I and probably thousands of others can see it then why can’t some fucker atPittodrie  see it and change formation, tactics or fitiver.

Not a clue what will happen today,.3-0 us, 3-0 them, just no idea.

We're that low on confidence I can't see us putting in a good performance. You can see players taking the easy/safe option at times rather than taking a risk and making something happen.

So, to win a game, we're going to need hard work, a little bit of luck and a fair refereeing performance. Unfortunately there's not been many games this season where all that has happened.

We're probably also going to need the opposition to be shite.

Having said that, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and today is going to be a good day. 3-1 Dons

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann MacDonald Mack. 
                  Barron Shinnie. 
         McGrath Clarkson Hoilett. 
                       Miovski 

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/status/1768996940308427155?s=46&t=EGF21CR589CHViwzdY2JPw

A midget X1 that’s likely to get bullied 

No surprise to see Clarkson in, expect long balls again 

12 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann MacDonald Mack. 
                  Barron Shinnie. 
         McGrath Clarkson Hoilett. 
                       Miovski 

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/status/1768996940308427155?s=46&t=EGF21CR589CHViwzdY2JPw

A midget X1 that’s likely to get bullied 

Powder puff in midfield. 

51 minutes ago, Powis Crescent Loon said:

I'm not feeling terribly confident about the game today, I have to confess.

I just wish the players would put in a performance and get us a much needed win. 

They need to love the badge to perform.   Not many in this team love the badge.  Major clear out by whoever has the balls to do it, when he takes over when ever that may be. 

We've got 5 central midfielders. 

Barron, Shinnie, Polvara, Clarkson and Phillips. 

An absolutely dreadful collection of midfielders to choose from for a variety of reasons and one of the biggest reasons we've struggled this season, despite the defence and goalie getting most of the attention. 

• Upvote 1

If I wasn't already convinced we're losing today I'm even more convinced after seeing the team. I know we don't have too many options but Leven has managed to make the midfield even more powderpuff than it was on Wednesday night. 

Duk tends to show up against Motherwell and he's benched. The team clearly needed freshening up from Wednesday night but instead he's stuck with 10 of them. Polvara would have been worth a shot today instead of Barron who did the square root of fuck all the other night.