Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Rico1903 said:

What would you have done differently? (genuine question, not trying to be smart). 

Personally I would have dropped Barron rather than Phillips, played McGrath at the head of the midfield and given Duk a run on the wing

3 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

What would you have done differently? (genuine question, not trying to be smart). 

For a Start, barron wouldn't be in the team

Polvara would be 

Gartenmann wouldn't either, Milne would be centre half with MacDonald 

Duk should also have a chance from the start

• Upvote 3
18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

For a Start, barron wouldn't be in the team

Polvara would be 

Gartenmann wouldn't either, Milne would be centre half with MacDonald 

Duk should also have a chance from the start

Wouldn’t disagree with any of that. 

Well, allegedly the players have "had a meeting" so we'll see what the result of that meeting is going to be today, I guess, in what's probably the nth "must win" game of the season. 

With any luck one of them will have figured out that not trying to win games is probably a large part of why they're not winning any games, and will have shared that revelation with the rest of the couldn't-give-one-fuck choads who have us circling the drain. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, a don in oz said:

Thank god, no Andrew Shinie on RedTV.

Is it Rob (never actually completes a sentence or say what the fuck has happened for at least 10 seconds) MacLean? 

You can hear fans cheering for at least 10 seconds before he says "and ... that's a goal  ... for ... "

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Is it Rob (never actually completes a sentence or say what the fuck has happened for at least 10 seconds) MacLean? 

You can hear fans cheering for at least 10 seconds before he says "and ... that's a goal  ... for ... "

Andy Bargh or whatever his name is. At least he can put a cohesive sentence together but fuck me, McMaster co-commentator. Ugh.

• Upvote 1
Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Yep it's mental that

I always assumed (stupidly) it was different commentary for the video as it was audio

Used the audio function for the last game against killie last season and he literally doesn't commentate

It's shocking 

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Well, allegedly the players have "had a meeting" so we'll see what the result of that meeting is going to be today, I guess, in what's probably the nth "must win" game of the season. 

With any luck one of them will have figured out that not trying to win games is probably a large part of why they're not winning any games, and will have shared that revelation with the rest of the couldn't-give-one-fuck choads who have us circling the drain. 

I cant imagine which of our players would speak in front of the others without having a panic attack.

Ryan Duncans eyes probably fill with tears if someone asks him to say something 

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Yep it's mental that

I always assumed (stupidly) it was different commentary for the video as it was audio

Used the audio function for the last game against killie last season and he literally doesn't commentate

It's shocking 

Thing I love about that (love?) is how he rambles every so often about "oh and we should commentate for those only listening..." and then goes on a long delayed ramble again!? Crazy.