Motherwell 0 - 1 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

I know

Classic inconsistency 

I dont think it should be, but its identical to mackenzies last week AND the one that got their goal chopped off today 

It’s not identical at all tbf.

I do think that should have been given, however. 

Just now, DelMonte said:

Gartenmann man of the match.

Both centre backs looked a lot more assured today. Unfortunatley, that result from Hearts has meant there is little change. 

I thought the centre of defence looked shaky as fuck. Motherwell piled more and more balls in on them, another 5-10 mins they probably get the goal. 

6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Well in, clean sheet, miovski and Clarkson looking to have found a bit of form and a win with Ross county at home next,livi away should be 6 points and a more relaxing end to a shit season

If we beat county and livi b4 the break ill relax a lot more.

We cannot go down.

We are Aberdeen.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

Shinnie passed the ball behind him. Having a go at MacKenzie for trying to drive in to the box was out of order.

Shinnie was out of order there, IMHO.

7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Haha WOW

That's a pen but why the HELL are we in the 96th min with only 3 added on

Head knock and Roos time wasting?

6 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Wait, how was that not a penalty? 😂

Natural position of the arm?

2 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I thought the centre of defence looked shaky as fuck. Motherwell piled more and more balls in on them, another 5-10 mins they probably get the goal. 

I think that has a lot to do with having a keeper behind them that can't catch a ball.

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Gartenmann man of the match.

Both centre backs looked a lot more assured today. Unfortunatley, that result from Hearts has meant there is little change. 

I have to disagree as it brings St J and Motherwell into play and most importantly gets the no-win monkey off our back

• Upvote 1
Just now, Don Shula said:

I have to disagree as it brings St J and Motherwell into play and most importantly gets the no-win monkey off our back

Yeah but we are still 3 of the relegation places. If Ross County lost, we’d be able to finish them off in 2 weeks.